This is a random topic

Nightmare

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone doing? Me, just hanging in there. Well, I'm not too good at intros, so bear with me.

I just have to say that I like Fire Emblem games, cant wait to play the newest one, the dark dragon. I am a lover of fan fics, mugging and contests. Well, have a good day, hope I make alot of friends here. :P

And yet, you people are the ones who turn them into stupid topics. Check them and you shall see.

oh, so because you made them their not stupid, other people are the only ones who make topics stupid, that makes so much sence. *wipes off sarcasm dripping off that sentence*

Lol i thought he was leaving 3 days ago. I knew he wouldn't. Quetz for Douchebag attention whore of serenes forest!

I said I needed to think things over, didn't you read the topic, you sucka.

I said I needed to think things over, didn't you read the topic, you sucka.

Given the amount of times that you contradict yourself, I don't know if anyone should even bother listening to a word you say anymore. Don't give us the "you didn't read" BS.

Given the amount of times that you contradict yourself, I don't know if anyone should even bother listening to a word you say anymore. Don't give us the "you didn't read" BS.

*Ignores the bitch above me*