Memory card corruption

Metal Rabbit

I feel dead inside.

RIP:

Tales of Symphonia (7th playthough)

Ocarina of time

Majora's Mask (Final boss, haven't beaten it yet)

Pikmin 2

Path of Radiance

Kirby Airride (nearly fully completed)

Pokemon Collesseum (had pokemon on it)

Pokemon XD (had pokemon on it, and my lucky egg)

Super Mario Sunshine

Paper Mario: TTYD

Animal Crossing (the second time I've lost AC data to corrption)

WarioWare

Skies of Arcadia (I haven't even gotten that far in this game)

Apparently the wii can randomly corrupt any 1019 block nintendo-brand memory card. If you're using one, I highly suggest you use something else other than 3rd party cards.

Edited by Metal Arc

Are third parties card really that bad, mine does constantly says it is corrupted but i just take it out and put it in again and problem fixed.

Anyways that's really bad all those games lost. I hate it when games are erased.

Only time I had corrupted memory was on a ruined third-party double-sided memory card for the PSX, which wasn't even mine, and then the GameCube's Action Replay memory card. The Sims Bustin' Out attempts to read all cards before the game starts, or something to that degree, which one way or another designated the card as corrupt, to which thereafter, many games would consider the card gone bad--all it had done in actuality is read the card as out of the system's region--my import memory card had the same issue.

I couple years ago I corrupted one of mine, but I don't remember what it had on it, except maybe a nearly-100%'d Wind Waker save. There was probably a lot of other important saves on it, too, since it was my main. :/

I also corrupted my friend's GC memory card by accident once. >_>

One of my Nintendo brand memory cards got corrupted for no reason at all. I lost my Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart, Pokemon Colleseum, and Pokemon XD data as well as around 5 playthroughs of PoR. And I had my best Pokemon traded to XD, so bye bye to them.

Losing your memory stinks, and even Nintendo brand stuff gets corrupted.