Being Racist Towards Fictional Races . . .

Steven Tyler

Well, I'm on my way to getting banned on GameFaqs after being "racist" towards dragons and "Grass Rats" (Sacaeans in Fe6 and Fe7) on the Fire Emblem SD boards. I asked was Derek and Danny (American History X characters, an anti-racism movie that uses racism to get the point across) was in FE: SD so I can curb stomp the Makutes and Grass Rats with them.

So yeah, GameFaqs have a rule now about being racist towards fictional races.

EDIT: I'm also hate elves, orcs, Pegasuses, and trolls. Human Power!

Edited by King_Zephiel

aww, but I like Sacaeans... -_- they're like...japanese persons: not very tall, quick and users of far eastern martial arts *gasp* irony...-is semi-racist for realizing this- :mellow:

Too bad I don't. Filthily fuckin' savages. Fuck 'em. They ain't got no sense fuckin' nomads.

I think one of the GameFaqs mod was Sacean.

I guess that's why their are no Dunmer on gameFaqs. Heh heh.

(Anyone who does not get it should just die.)

Edited by Shuuda

aww, but I like Sacaeans... -_- they're like...japanese persons: not very tall, quick and users of far eastern martial arts *gasp* irony...-is semi-racist for realizing this- :mellow:

They strike me more like native Americans/some other group with tribes. With their tribal system and fame with bows. (plus the Nomadic Trooper screams it, with the hat and all) But whatever, I just know that the Nomadic Trooper critical hit is awesome.

They strike me more like native Americans/some other group with tribes. With their tribal system and fame with bows. (plus the Nomadic Trooper screams it, with the hat and all) But whatever, I just know that the Nomadic Trooper critical hit is awesome.

I think they're a mix of Western Indian and Asians. Make sense seeing the original "Native Americans " came from the ice bridge from Asia over 10,000+ years ago.

Well, I'm on my way to getting banned on GameFaqs after being "racist" towards dragons and "Grass Rats" (Sacaeans in Fe6 and Fe7) on the Fire Emblem SD boards. I asked was Derek and Danny (American History X characters, an anti-racism movie that uses racism to get the point across) was in FE: SD so I can curb stomp the Makutes and Grass Rats with them.

So yeah, GameFaqs have a rule now about being racist towards fictional races.

EDIT: I'm also hate elves, orcs, Pegasuses, and trolls. Human Power!

HUMAN POWER!

HUMAN POWER!

THAT'S RIGHT!!! HUMAN POWER!!!!

I think Native Americans and Japanese people are from the same ancestors.

Metal Gear Solid reference much?

Well sorry, I don't usually go to their boards. (It's a dumb place anyways.)

Dumb is an understatement. Try "More mentally retarded than a special needs school bus"

Edited by King_Zephiel