Which should I try next?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. pick 2 out of 5

• Naked X run on Megaman X6
    • No damage run on CVII: BR
    • S rank FE7 Hector Normal/Hard
    • Boss only in CV: OOE as Shanoa
    • No energy tank 5 Missile MP2

I have a few days before I begin work and I've come up with some things to do before then. I think I'll only have enough time to do 2 of these 5 (other suggestions are welcome but I'll do them only if I can >_>). Here's a little elaboration on each:

Naked X run on Megaman X6: Regular X, no armor, no parts added, no life-ups and get game-overs early so that I tackle all bosses at their max level.

No damage run on CVII: BR: The game is Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge. I might be able to record this one but it could take a while since some bosses are a bitch to beat without getting hit =\

S rank FE7 Hector Normal/Hard: I've tried S-ranking FE7 Hector Normal but failed due to attending all gaiden chapters. I've beaten H5/Merciless mode in FESD 4 times so maybe I could go ahead and try to rank HHM right away.

Boss only in CV: OOE as Shanoa: Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. I fight only bosses. May spice it up a bit by using only the initial rapier glyph.

No energy tank 5 Missile MP2: Metroid Prime 2. I managed to do this one in the first game and feel like trying this one out in MP2 but I'm a bit skeptical on this due to how the beginning of the game treats you =\.

What do you think I should try?

Edited by Levin

Wait, Belmont's Revenge was on there too? Damn.

Ha, I thought it was weird that you didn't mention that one :lol: . The only problem I have with that run is that stupid dragon boss in the first stage of Dracula's Castle and Soleiyu, he's way worse >_<

Edited by Levin