Phantoms

I'd try this out but I can't think of a map with 5 or more enemies with dropped items, and I can never get Nightmare to do the trick for me. I suppose the game would freeze or you get the choose like normal.

Phantoms actually get the items when they kill something that has an item drop? I really should use phantoms again sometime >__<

My guess would be that the item is sent to the supply convoy, since the phantom is technically a normal unit; it just can't utilize the Trade or Supply option.

Phantoms actually get the items when they kill something that has an item drop? I really should use phantoms again sometime >__<

It wouldn't matter much, though, as they get killed in one hit no matter what they're up against. And with that death, the only drop you wouldn't lose is money. So honestly, in that sense it's probably not worth it to have your Phantoms going around collecting the stuff your enemies drop...

• 4 weeks later...

They can be useful for bait, but really they are nothing special for fighting (luring druid staves and boltings)

There is no loss for having them killed, and can be used for abuse (the caster gets 10 EXP for each one summoned)

But you can only summon one at a time.

The phantom's share the level of the summoner, and a Lvl 20 Knoll can summon lvl 20 phantoms, and fore me the regularly have Killer axes, Tomahawks, and other good stuff. One with a killer axe almost singled an entire level of The tower.

Normally, I don't use Phantoms. But they could be helpful for luring enemies. Which reminds me, you don't see a Enemy Summoners at all in this game.

Because that would make the game harder and this game is made to be easyish.

Also see FE Gaiden.

Because that would make the game harder and this game is made to be easyish.

Also see FE Gaiden.

Except Phantoms would make this game fifty times easier because lolinfiniteexp