FINALLY

riariadne

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC, he's actually using a used copy to play through the game without the Serenes Emblem patch.

My mistake. ^_^;

And since Wolt is my favorite unit I'd probably arena abuse him to lv 20. But nobody else.

EDIT: Herr Wozzeck is right, by the way.

Promotion items are very scarce in FE6. I wouldn't advise it.

Promotion items are very scarce in FE6. I wouldn't advise it.

But nobody else is worth using a knight's crest on, right? The armour knights are supposed to be really bad, and Noah and Treck are low leveled compared to Lance and Alan by that time. Unless you arena abuse.

But nobody else is worth using a knight's crest on, right? The armour knights are supposed to be really bad, and Noah and Treck are low leveled compared to Lance and Alan by that time. Unless you arena abuse.

I was actually refering to using Wolt and both of the nomads.

Use Lance and Alan. They make an awesome support triangle with Roy.

The only Armor Knight passable as worthy might be Bors, as he's the better one stat-wise.

And Treck might be considered too, as he has more defense.

But, stick with Lance and Alan, as they are bound to be great.

The only Armor Knight passable as worthy might be Bors, as he's the better one stat-wise.

And Treck might be considered too, as he has more defense.

But, stick with Lance and Alan, as they are bound to be great.

Don't forget Noah if you're going to use Fir: Noah himself might not turn out to be all that, but his support with Fir gives them both excellent boosts.

And also, use Alan, as he'll turn out to be pretty awesome.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

WHAT?

Use Steel Lances, then. Aren't too heavy, do quite good damage, and maybe Alan and Lance can 2HKO, or even 1HKO

im on vaidas chapter and its annoying.

Move your lords to the center of the map and stay there. Vaida won't move in the normal modes (and same in hard mode provided you don't wander into her range of movement), and there are plenty of places to hide there (a village, etc.). Once you get your lords in the center of the map, the chapter shouldn't be too hard.

Hey, I just got this game for Christmas as well. I've got a few questions.

1.) What chapter do your lords promote?

2.)About what chapter should your normal characters start promoting on normal difficulty Eliwood mode(I'm on the Dragon Gate chapter and no one's promoted yet so I'm worried that I'm falling behind)

3.) I'm training Raven, Dart, Guy, Sain, Erk, Canas, and Oswin right now (besides the lords). Oh, and I've trained Matthew a little, but I'm thinking about stoping. Anyone I should drop or add?

Edited by Ragnell

2.)About what chapter should your normal characters start promoting on normal difficulty Eliwood mode(I'm on the Dragon Gate chapter and no one's promoted yet so I'm worried that I'm falling behind)

3.) I'm training Raven, Dart, Guy, Sain, Erk, Canas, and Oswin right now (besides the lords). Oh, and I've trained Matthew a little, but I'm thinking about stoping. Anyone I should drop or add?

1) Since this game actually has a promotion item for lords (attained through story events), you promote two of the lords on your own time. Eliwood (your main lord) gets promoted at the end of chapter 27, IIRC.

2) Since you're up to that point of the game, get started on promoting your units as soon as possible. This is around the time that promotion items start appearing, so get those, and then promote your characters. You'll definitely want some people promoted before Chapter 23 for sure.

3) Dart's promotion item is difficult to obtain, so I would drop him and go with Geitz (or Hawkeye if you don't get Linus' version of Chapter 23). Erk can be a bit iffy at times; he has good potential, but sometimes he gets stat screwed. I would go ahead and swap him with Pent if he gets pretty stat screwed, but if he turns out to be very good I would keep him. Everybody else seems fine by me. And you can go ahead and train Matthew if you want; he may not look like it, but he gets a promotion item in Chapter 26X that promotes him to the assassin class. Also, Priscilla is great as a Valkrie, so I would add her to the list.

Note: Since it's your first time, I'm going to assume you're doing Eliwood's mode.

1. You get the first Heaven Seal in chapter 24. You get the second one in chapter 26. Eliwood has an event-based promotion, so he won't promote until a little later.

2. I don't remember exactly when I promote my characters, but I recall ever promoting any at that chapter. You should be fine.

3. That seems like a pretty decent team. I'd recommend using Kent as an accomplice for Sain, and you'll want to use Priscilla and/or Serra for staff support.

Steel lances aren't too heavy? 13 WT is kind of heavy =/

Blah, actually Silver Lances are more usefull when you look at it, but the Steel ones are more avaiable.

Screw it, use Iron then XD

1)i think you get heaven seals at chapter 24 and 26 at the beginning and end, respectively. I dont know about eliwood, but i think the other guys are right.

2) i made my first promotion on chapter 19x by arena abusing raven. dont worry about it until chapter 23, where you have your first epic boss battle (with in my opinion the best music in the game). Then promote dudes who ypu plan to use. that shouldn't stop you from using the lords though: even if they have late promotions, they're epic enough to make a comeback in levels. Especially hector with his epic stats (and animations!).

3) Raven is epic, Darts hard to train if you dont use him right, guy's supposed to be good, i used lowen over sain but thats just me, i used pent insted of erk, canas is good, and owsin is win its even in his name!