$300

Destiny Hero

I have 300 dollars to GameStop, so I'm pretty much set for the next 3-5 years, but I have no clue what to get. I've got a Wii and a DS. I'm planning to get:

Professor Layton

The World Ends With You (If I don't find anything else)

And I want to stay away from Wii games because we all know how much memory that piece of junk has T_T

Can GameStop gift cards be spent anywhere else?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can GameStop gift cards be spent anywhere that isn't the store the gift card is for? - Stupidest question ever

$300=Set for 3-5 years? You don't like video games very much do you? That would be gone in a day or so for me.

As for Wii games, get an SD card.

Carnival Games. Crappy.

Super Paper Mario. A total piece of trash.

Must-haves if you want to waste your money.

Can GameStop gift cards be spent anywhere that isn't the store the gift card is for? - Stupidest question ever

$300=Set for 3-5 years? You don't like video games very much do you? That would be gone in a day or so for me.

As for Wii games, get an SD card.

No, I tend to stay away from video games. These days, they're all short with little to no replay value, except for a few. The less I buy, the less I don't play. The only game I play now is Naruto Revolution 2 because I just got it.

Super Paper Mario. A total piece of trash.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????

Blasphemy, I tell you! Fucking blasphemy! You oughta be dragged into the streets, tarred and feathered, shot, and hanged for saying that!

Or maybe you can just play better games? Actually, it's clear that you hate too many good games for there to be any hope for you.

This. Stop gaming while you still can, and maybe there'll be hope for the rest of us.

@Wozzeck: I also experienced it as a total piece of trash. Would you drag me out into the streets to be fusillated (sp)?

Although, DH, it's apalling that SPM gets that brand but Carnival Games is let off the hook with a mere "Crappy".

I have 300 dollars to GameStop, so I'm pretty much set for the next 3-5 years, but I have no clue what to get. I've got a Wii and a DS. I'm planning to get:

Professor Layton

The World Ends With You (If I don't find anything else)

And I want to stay away from Wii games because we all know how much memory that piece of junk has T_T

Can GameStop gift cards be spent anywhere else?

No, I tend to stay away from video games. These days, they're all short with little to no replay value, except for a few. The less I buy, the less I don't play. The only game I play now is Naruto Revolution 2 because I just got it.

So you have a gamestop card and you don't want to buy video games with it? Makes about as much sense as 95% of your other posts

Anywho, resident evil 4 isn't short and it has replay value, but it is pretty creepy and eerie so watch out, but that's the best part!

Radiant Dawn isn't short either and has a little playback value

Okami is a loooong game as well

And if you call all these games "crap" (or something else), no amount of assorted pixels will give you the willpower to like good video games ever

So you have a gamestop card and you don't want to buy video games with it? Makes about as much sense as 95% of your other posts

Anywho, resident evil 4 isn't short and it has replay value, but it is pretty creepy and eerie so watch out, but that's the best part!

Radiant Dawn isn't short either and has a little playback value

And if you call all these games "crap" (or something else), no amount of assorted pixels will give you the willpower to like good video games ever

Yeah get Okami. It's a great game and will keep you busy for a good long while.

Blasphemy, I tell you! Fucking blasphemy! You oughta be dragged into the streets, tarred and feathered, shot, and hanged for saying that!

No, Super Paper Mario was trash. Complete trash and nothing else. I hated almost every single thing about the game. But wait, it's Paper Mario! It's a classic! All classics are good because they're awesome!

RE4 is bloody.

Okami is probably way too Japanese, and I'll end up shoving it in the back of a closet.

No, Super Paper Mario was trash. Complete trash and nothing else. I hated almost every single thing about the game. But wait, it's Paper Mario! It's a classic! All classics are good because they're awesome!

RE4 is bloody.

Okami is probably way too Japanese, and I'll end up shoving it in the back of a closet.

dont tell me your afraid of blood... and its not as bloody as other games ive seen

for okami i can understand, it is pretty japanese

dont tell me your afraid of blood... and its not as bloody as other games ive seen

for okami i can understand, it is pretty japanese

No, I just hate games that are filled with blood, and "scary" things. Games/Movies like that are worse than pointless.

hmm...may as well ask here,what are some good games for the Xbox360?I just got one for christmas and don't have any games yet.

Nope.

No, I just hate games that are filled with blood, and "scary" things. Games/Movies like that are worse than pointless.

Nope.

I'm so sorry you're feebish little mind can't comprehed to greatness of RE4. At least give it a chance before assuming it sucks JUST because it has blood. Then again, you are the guy ho hates games that scream "I want your money", so you're pretty much hopeless for playing good games

btw, RE4 got best game for GC according to Game Informer. I know you think that means nothing, but it is something

Edited by CGV

I'd refrain calling Okami Japanese because it makes it sound like the modern flashy Anime type of Japanese. Disregarding Okami because it has ancient oriental influences is a damn shame if you ask me.

It's uber Japanese. It's a different kind of annoying than modern Japanese, it's just that ancient Japanese stuff gets humped to death a lot and it really annoys me because it's way too foreign. Not "odd" foreign, but the "annoying" kind.

It's uber Japanese. It's a different kind of annoying than modern Japanese, it's just that ancient Japanese stuff gets humped to death a lot and it really annoys me because it's way too foreign. Not "odd" foreign, but the "annoying" kind.

I HATE FOREIGN OBJECTS!!!!!

19592.jpg

And Naruto isn't uber Japanese?