Man What the forest once was

Doom103

I'm confused. Was the awesome part the spam or wasn't it?

A little bit, but not exactly.

Oh hell no. Death, Cynthia, Shuuda, Revan, a few others, and myself are considered the "nazis" by the majority of SF. If you want though, join the party!

You guys are cool in my book.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do it before they get to FUCKING BERLIN!

This time, we shall not let Hitler's Nazism ruin Europe, and Germany's reputation, once more! We shall end the Nazi's murderous ideals once and for all!

Well, rather than complain about the days lost, and yes, the forest was at it's peak then, perhaps we should strive to create new memories. I believe that we can make the forest just as good as it was then, if not better. We all need to have faith.

Call me an idealist, but sulking around like this isn't going to help anything. =/

Well, rather than complain about the days lost, and yes, the forest was at it's peak then, perhaps we should strive to create new memories. I believe that we can make the forest just as good as it was then, if not better. We all need to have faith.

Call me an idealist, but sulking around like this isn't going to help anything. =/

Have faith and believe! Don't let the overly serious and mean people drag us down! We can make things good, if we just put in the effort for it!

Have faith and believe! Don't let the overly serious and mean people drag us down! We can make things good, if we just put in the effort for it!

Effort does not = Fun

AND THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL!!!

Effort does not = Fun

AND THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL!!!

Laziness is the way to misery. Laziness leads to nothingness!

To add to the statement, if you become lazy, you become one of these puppets in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azqXygCzO8 (and not the loli)

Edited by Kintenbo

Laziness is the way to misery. Laziness leads to nothingness!

Pah! You know so little!

It is not lazyness! It is passive agressiveness! Let things come and they shall come! Just create senarios where it is possible! Effort is a mistake that I have been following for some time, I realize now the error of my ways.

*Points stick at you.*

BAKA!

Pah! You know so little!

It is not lazyness! It is passive agressiveness! Let things come and they shall come! Just create senarios where it is possible! Effort is a mistake that I have been following for some time, I realize now the error of my ways.

*Points stick at you.*

BAKA!

Just like I put in my edit, do you really want to become one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azqXygCzO8

No no, you're not being an idealist. I've actually been trying to do this for a long time now.