A couple of ?

Deity

Well, I've only played FE7-9 and I would want to know a few things from the other games I haven't played yet.

Do the other games contain weather conditions? Such as the ones found in FE7.

Do any other games offer the tactician mode, where as you had the FE characters dialoguing with him/her.

Well, I've only played 7-10 and I've read a lot about 6, so I'm not exactly an expert, but I'll try to help.

I know that FE10 has neither weather nor a tactician, and that FE6 doesn't have a tactician in it. And I'm pretty sure that FE1-5 don't have tacticians either. I don't know about the weather conditions though.

Only FE7 that has such a role for Tactician. And I believe the same goes with the weather condition.

Unless you are talking about the "Fog War"....which was introduced in FE5 for the first time, IIRC.

Edited by Fury

FE6 has weather, such as snowstorms and sandstorms. FE4's Selesia is entirely covered in snow for a chapter. Then there's weather effects which don't really have an effect during gameplay, in some games, like the rain in FE9/10. Cosmetic differences.

And I'm pretty sure that FE1-5 don't have tacticians either.

Most of them actually do have tacticians (Thracia has two of them). The difference is that the tactician is an actual character instead of an avatar for the player.

FE6 has weather, such as snowstorms and sandstorms. FE4's Selesia is entirely covered in snow for a chapter. Then there's weather effects which don't really have an effect during gameplay, in some games, like the rain in FE9/10. Cosmetic differences.

That sounds neat, I'd like to see the sandstorms.

In case you're wondering, FE6's weather was just an excuse for fog of war- it doesn't alter movement costs in any way. Which I'm quite glad about X D

Lol. Yeah, I hate it with the snow and the rain in FE7. The weather looks nice, but the movement cost altering thing is what drives me nuts. XD

Most of them actually do have tacticians (Thracia has two of them). The difference is that the tactician is an actual character instead of an avatar for the player.

Oh, cool. ^^ But you get to name that character with your own name? XD

No. The name is constant, i.e. Morodof for 1/3/DS, Oifey for 4, etc.

And to continue for FE 5, they are the Bishop August and the Knight Dorias. You get a star of leadership for each of them with you, IIRC.

August joins once you finish chapter 2 while Dorias joins once you finish chapter 9

but dies after chapter 18

No. The name is constant, i.e. Morodof for 1/3/DS, Oifey for 4, etc.

Oifaye is only for the 1st Gen, IIRC. Levin takes over that role in 2nd Gen.

Do the other games contain weather conditions? Such as the ones found in FE7.

Funnily enough, FE8 has snowstorm built in the game data as an effect, it just isn't used.

FE8 tactician is basically Ephraim and Seth kinda (Eirika never really gets credit for it for some reason), which pissed me off. "Amazing plan there, Ephraim!"