The laguz gathering

luigi bros

When Caineghis appears at the laguz gathering he has Lethe and Mordecai with him and they're in Begnion I'd guess the meeting is in Gallia or Goldoa so how did they get ther?

They're not Lethe and Mordecai. They bare a striking resemblance to their transformed forms, but they're not the same people.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. ^^

Edited by Fireman

After playing RD, I'm guessing those two were Kyza and Lyre since neither of them appear in this game. Lyre is mentioned in one of Ranulf and Lethe's support convos. The tiger is a similar colour to Kyza and Lyre is Lethe's twin so it's possible that it could be them.

After playing RD, I'm guessing those two were Kyza and Lyre since neither of them appear in this game. Lyre is mentioned in one of Ranulf and Lethe's support convos. The tiger is a similar colour to Kyza and Lyre is Lethe's twin so it's possible that it could be them.

Yeah, this sounds very possible. I'd vote for this.

Personally, I don't think they'd even made up Kyza and Lyre when they did this cutscene.

Reyson later refers to the meeting as "the Goldoa meeting", so you're probably right.

Also, the Lethe/Ranulf support conversations do mention Lyre and Kysha (who is probably supposed to be Kyza), so while it's possible that they hadn't yet come up with sprites or even concept art for those two particular characters, at least we have proof that they existed in PoR.

Edited by Paper Jam

That could happen but each useing makes the user tired so two uses would make them absolutely exausted, so they wouldn't be able to fight.

It might not be able to happen because the warp belongs to the senators and they're staying with the apostle.

And the apostle and senators are not on good terms.

That could happen but each useing makes the user tired so two uses would make them absolutely exausted, so they wouldn't be able to fight.

Hence why they don't talk in the meeting.

It might not be able to happen because the warp belongs to the senators and they're staying with the apostle.

And the apostle and senators are not on good terms.

The BK and Ashnard have some.

Edited by Yourgranny