Kirby Avalanche sucks.

_____

If there's a game I think is overrated, it's FFVIII. That game has a some loyal fans, which simply is unacceptable.

FF8 was the only (PS1) one I liked... >_>;;

FF7 still garners praise from fans and newcomers alike and has over 9000 spin-offs, which is unacceptable.

I'm kidding. I like to take cheap shots at FFVIII.

Seriously, though. Nobody seems to be able to realize that FFVII actually falls somewhere between the spectrums of whether it's the best or worst game ever. It's certainly popular, but nobody has ever had an accurate perspective of the game, ever.

And I am not taking spin offs into account.

FF7 is a love or hate game, unfortunately. I still can't over the fact that Squeenix got away with such horrid graphics, though. The sound quality (music) is worse than the SNES, too.

I still can't over the fact that Squeenix got away with such horrid graphics, though.
It was the early PS1 era, and people were wow'd by FMVs and the pre-rendered backgrounds anyway.

Graphics are about the only thing that didn't age well, obviously.

Who mentioned bloody square-enix. You can't mention any of thier games without completely derailing a thread.

For instance if I was to ask abouit the accents engine in Chrono Cross (it generates the character accents on the fly) we would have tonnes of pages of "I didn't like Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger forever" and the like.

And I was so ready to talk about why I don't like the "me too" Kirby's Avalanche :( Puyo Puyo is great but talking Kirby comes across as cheesy :(