So, about Ikes ending...

HE JUST GOES OFF SOMEWHERE AND IS NEVER SEEN AGAIN?! That's ridiculous, that's BS! I heard this as a rumor, and I was so annoyed, that I went to youtube and looked at all the character endings. I was hoping it wasn't true, but I guess it is, so, here's my question, was there any reason, stated by himself or anything else, for him to do this? Was there even any indication anywhere in the game that he was going to do this? Cuz if it is, that ending has got to be the biggest cop out ever...

Ike is a man first off. And also, I didn't say he had to continue living with her. She can live on her own with Boyd. But this is what grates me. He never bothers to ever, ever see her ever again?! Even with your far off relatives, you always make time to see them at least once a year for the holidays, and remember, Ike and Mist were very close. So for him to go off and never give a thought to checking up on them or something is just plain...unrealistic to me. It's almost like...GASP...bad story writing!

Why did he want to leave anyways? What was so important about traveling that he left behind everything he ever knew?

Edited by FionordeQuester

He was plainly tired of war games, economics, and government. He left to get away from it all because from what Sephiran originally said in PoR, because of his heroism there will be those with contempt and start more messes.

It's better than slicing your stomach open.

It would have made much more sense if either A: any place other than Tellius had survived the flood, or B: Ashunera had undone the flood.

As it is, where could Ike have gone?

That would have been useless even if she could do that, everyone had die so for what(everyone 'cept tellius

Yeah, I hate Ike's ending. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would just abandon everyone close to him. But if IS wanted to, his ending opens the door for him possibly being in future FE games. Maybe other continents survived but they're very far away from Tellius.