• Marcia
    • Brom
    • Calill
    • Danved
    • Nephenee
    • Heather
    • Haar
    • Michiah

Where are Micaiah and Volug on the poll?

And since when are Tormod and Ilyana part of the Dawn Brigade?

I organized it Part 1 2 3 4 Laguz And yes vote for your favorite And I will Include Michiah Next poll My first poll and Messed up.

Ilyana is my favourite; she's the only one one who actually ends up in my final team (with Sothe and Micaiah, too). Aran is another one who at least gets some decent usage (more thn most of the others) but I don't like him as much.

Laura - Zihark - Ilyana

Laura - On my mage playthrough, I realized that she's actually good

Zihark - I've always loved him and he's the best of the swordmasters I think

Ilyana - She has good speed is very useful in part 1

Ilyana - She has good speed is very useful in part 1

There MUST be some kind of mistake here... Either I misread this, you have an entirely different definition of good or you've only played this game once.

There MUST be some kind of mistake here... Either I misread this, you have an entirely different definition of good or you've only played this game once.

Well, she does start off with 13, which is wonderful. That, and it is usually around only a point off Nolan's (in part one!) and he can double attack almost all part one enemies, so I can see where xanatha is getting at..... Beyond part one, though, she loses her luster, especially when since she decides to hang out with the Greil Mercenaries. Of course, xanatha's entire point was her part one usefulness anyway.

EDIT: Had to ellaborate something that was obviously wrong without explanation.

Edited by Jem

She can double a few soldiers, fighters and mounted knights if she's been speed blessed. I know it's highly unlikely but it's possible. It happened to me once and it hasn't happened again.

She can double a few soldiers, fighters and mounted knights if she's been speed blessed. I know it's highly unlikely but it's possible. It happened to me once and it hasn't happened again.

What difficulty are you talking here?

On Hard mode, Ilyana is more a hindrance than a help. Unreliable accuracy is her largest downfall.

What difficulty are you talking here?

On Hard mode, Ilyana is more a hindrance than a help. Unreliable accuracy is her largest downfall.

It happened on normal. I know her speed is crap but there is a very small possibility that she can double a few enemies in part 1 by being speed blessed. It only happened once so I don't count on it happening again. I think she can double a few soldiers in her joining chapter but that's it.

Edited by KSFF2150