Oh my god....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PRIVATE ERK, MAN THAT TELESCOPE, WE HAVE TO SEE THAT SHOOTIN START, BITCH.

I'm trying to assemble it now, but it's a pain in the ass. The instructions make no sense, and they jump from one part of the scope to another without saying, and it doesn't describe what or where any of the parts are.

Ill take the telescope! i always wanted one..but yeah the others already said it, take it and be happy you ingrate! >_<

It's not that I think it's bad, it's that I hate it and I won't accept something that expensive that I don't want. Why should I be happy when my family just dumped 300 dollars, and imagine what the hell the shipping was, and add the tax, on something I didn't even want?

^yer missing the point...be grateful someone thought highly enough of you to buy you such a nice gift!
Even if you don't like the gift, the person spent lots of money on it just for you. ;D

The money is coming out of him, which is coming out of the house's money.

DH, just accept the fact that you're being ungrateful. You can say otherwise all you want to, but that won't change the fact that you're being an ungrateful prick.

^This. Are you that rich white kid in every story/movie that doesn't accept what he doesn't want/is an ass?

This is basically the situation:

Your dad steals 300 dollars from you and buys you a telescope you never wanted. Furthermore, there is not a single spot in your house where you could use the telescope.

Now tell me who's ungrateful. And please, start thinking. If I was ungrateful, I wouldn't accept the telescope because I would think it's a piece of crap. Is that the case? No. I have a valid arguement whether you want to think that or not.

You think that I'm not thinking here? Bullshit! Am I the one giving the stupidest excuses not to think in the universe? Am I the one confusing the shit out of everybody because his arguments have no logical basis? Am I the stubborn brat who's running around saying 'fuck you' to every single suggestion a person gives? No! Stop being such a stubborn ass and learn that you're not always the one who's right! :angry:

And how's you're point valid if it's hard to follow in terms of how nonsensical it is? There's no 'middle ground' with something like this; you're either grateful or ungrateful. So if you're not grateful or ungrateful, then what the hell are you?

... You know what, don't bother answering that. I know you're going to go ahead and give a nonsensical answer to that question.

Your a spoiled brat :lol:

Well, that explains a lot about why this kid is so stubborn.

Dude I feel sorry for his parents. Look what they had to put up with... :(

Seriously. He's just like every other spoiled brat that caused me to hate the everloving shit out of my old middle school.

Seriously. He's just like every other spoiled brat that caused me to hate the everloving shit out of my old middle school.

If I was his parent, I would have sold him off to a slave trade : P

If I was his parent, I would have sold him off to a slave trade : P

Or I would've given him a beating with the flat side of an Andalusian sword. I could do it; I have three of those things hiding out in my closet right now.