Any way to get on WiFi with my Emulator?

Nope, and that's why only fags use emulators.

Support your favorite games by not buying them!

Whats with the name callin'?

If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything at all

Um, yeah it's the only way you can play FE's1-6 without them being in Japanese. And some of the best ones are Pre FE7.

Flashcart for the NES. EEPROM (or whatever it is) for the Super Nintendo. And flashcarts for the GBA. Just get your translated ROM on them and you can play the translated games on the original console ^^

I remember NO$GBA wanting, and working, to get WiFi working, and to a degree, if memory serves, they did.

Knowing the nature of No$GBA I would imagine if such a feature were to exist is is out locked out of the public release and for the developer's version only. I'm not that bothered as the whole project could be developer only like it was for much of the GBAs life (though that wasn't such a huge issue due to GBA emulators being basically complete before the systme even hit shelves)

Um, yeah it's the only way you can play FE's1-6 without them being in Japanese. And some of the best ones are Pre FE7.

Well there is the backup cartridge/floppy disk reader method and using actual hardware but...from what I remember someone trying a patched FE3 had major text glitching on hardware when doing this (the emulators aren't that perfect a replica of the hardware). Plus finding working models can be difficult and quite costly.

Well there is the backup cartridge/floppy disk reader method and using actual hardware but...from what I remember someone trying a patched FE3 had major text glitching on hardware when doing this (the emulators aren't that perfect a replica of the hardware). Plus finding working models can be difficult and quite costly.

Yep. If you plan on playing with a translation patch, emulation is your best option. Last time I checked most emulators support controllers, so you could just hook one up to your PC if you want to. You can a SNES controller, if you manage to find the right piece of hardware to put between your USB-port and the SMES controller plug. Heck, you could even connect your PC/laptop to a TV, if you prefer TV's over monitors.

Personally, I like SuperCard the most. They're simple, with great compatibility, and receive rather constant and up-to-date fixes for games with issues. TTDS is also supposedly rather good.

If anyone is actually thinking about getting a flashcart, go to a site like GBATemp and read some of the reviews. For example, some games work on some carts, and some none (Mario Kart DS doesn't support Wi-Fi on the SuperCard ONE, for example; don't know if it works on any others). It's nice to know what you're getting, and what's possible.