39 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall I use?

• Rebecca
    • Wil
  2. 2. Who shall I use?

• Sain
    • Kent
    • Lowen

Bartre has almost no speed to start with and doesn't have many good supports. Kent and Sain are better than him by a pretty big margin, I'd say.

Bartre has low starting speed but speed growth than Dorcas. I've never really liked Kent and Sain but I don't like cavaliers in general.

Edited by luigi bros

I only took Bartre when I wanted to recruit Karla. You need to make him a level 5 warrior before she appears in the 3rd to last chapter, where Eliwood and company stock up before going back to the Dread Isle.

Bartre has low starting speed but better than Dorcas. I've never really liked Kent and Sain but I don't like cavaliers in general.

Dorcas starts with 6 base speed.

Bartre starts with 3.

Dorcas can double quite a few things. Bartre's stuck to loliders.

Ditch both the Archers, use Sain, Kent and Lowen. Perhaps leave out Lowen, but if you're going to use Sain, then may as well use Kent for the Supports.

I'd say Serra is better than Priscilla anyway, and Lyn is definitely better than Guy, but hey.

These are, of course, only for the BEST units, use whoever you want to use.

• 2 weeks later...

I recomend you use Rebbeca, she's VERY similiar to Wil just with more speed and a little bit less str.

And I would recommend Kent, he has more speed and skill than Sain, while Sain has bad speed and skill growths butVERY GOOD str growth, I don't know about Lowen though.

If you're using Kent, you should be automatically using Sain.

If you're using Sain, you should be automatically using Kent.

Rebecca > Wil.

I agree with Serra being better than Priscilla, but only because of her level lead and earlier promotion which allows her to use light magic.

Rebecca=Wil, I'd say. Wil and Rebecca are both fairly bad, But Rebecca has more speed while Wil excels in strength, at least for an archer. If you are an archer fan use both and give them A support. They are almost cannon for FE6 (look at Wolt's hair, its the same style as Wil)

No

and Rebecca >>> Wil

Rebecca has good supports. Wil has pretty fail supports. The difference in supports is enough to null the difference in str. Then vastly better promotion bonuses further counters that str difference (+3 str vs +1 str), resulting in Rebecca having more atk for a while. Then Rebecca has tons more spd and is practically invincible after supports kick in due to massive avoid.

This is all assuming you're going for an efficient and/or ranked run. If you're not, then Wil's supports don't fail as much, though they're still much worse than Rebecca's.

Edited by Reikken