To ALL Sonic Fans (Mostly Fans of the REAL Sonic Games)

...?

What does he mean by 'REAL Sonic Games'?

The 2D awesomeness that existed on the Sega Mega Drive. Sonic 1, 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles... Not so much Sonic 3D and Spinball, though. The original and best.

The 2D awesomeness that existed on the Sega Mega Drive. Sonic 1, 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles... Not so much Sonic 3D and Spinball, though. The original and best.

Man, even Sonic 3D is better than Sonic Heroes or Shadow and I hated Sonic 3D with a passion.

Also, the name "Scirocco" is actaully the stage name of Micheal Jackson when he help wrote the Sonic 3 sountrack.

Edited by Snow_Storm

So thats what the US Sonic 3 cart looks like... I just noticed the EU Sonic 3 box doesn't use the in-game logo :lol:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/im....html?box=78146

The cartridge is that artwork without the logo or the bottom part (so just Sonic doing the 3 on one hand).

Why is Sonic CD being ignored. Is there some conspiracy I don't know about?

im right here with ya...

Speaking of black and white, I thought there was two Micheal Jacksons until I founded out he had that skin disease. I was such a silly kid back then.

Damn, if Micheal Jackson didn't touch Tails screw up he could had help video game music become more popular back in the 90s.

Also, Sega owes us Hidden Palace in Sonic 2! Fuck a beta!

Edited by Snow_Storm

Another thing: Since SEGA DID target towards children and teenagers at the time, it would had been a really bad idea to credit Micheal Jackson and his team during Jackson's child molestation case. That's like saying Toys R Us getting funding from a pedophile network.

Another thing: Since SEGA DID target towards children and teenagers at the time, it would had been a really bad idea to credit Micheal Jackson and his team during Jackson's child molestation case. That's like saying Toys R Us getting funding from a pedophile network.

It..... It isn't?