Who's your favorite class?

Father Wood

Who's your favorite class?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. that^

• Small dudes
    • All-around
    • Heavies
    • Off-beat characters (Snake, Yoshi, Sonic, Diddy)
    • Transformers
    • Multi-jumpers

The characters I use usually depends on the character and not what type they are but if I had to pick a type, it'd be all around. Anyone who isn't too fast or too slow. Luigi, Samus, Zelda, a few others. I still use Link, Ike and Snake even though they're slow and Yoshi's always been one of my faves.

My favorite class is certainly the heavies. I main Ike, second Ganondorf and Bowser. I also at times enjoy the offbeat characters, most of which is Olimar.

Edited by Yourgranny

I will play with any. My mains are Ike, Marth, and Toon Link, so you see the variety. I'll say all-around because I'm not all that comfortable with most heavy characters. Ike isn't slow like most of the heavies, he just has a lot of wind-up compared to most characters making his attacks slower.

In 64, I pick Captain Falcon, and my favorite type of character is the kind that is Captain Falcon, but I'll settle for Fox or Ness if I'm not in a Captain Falcon mood.

In Melee, I have a lot of variation. I prefer characters with projectiles, but when it boils down to it my main focus is combos. Young Link and Pichu are really the only characters I care about that aren't Top, High, or Middle Tier.

In Brawl, I focus on playing low tier. Not so I can prove that a specific low tier character has strengths that nobody notices or that the specific character doesn't have the weaknesses everyone thinks he/she has, but so that I have an excuse when I lose. I also like Toon Link, Peach, and ICs, because I seem to lose less when I play them.

I tend to go for the mid-light to mid-heavy. The lightest I ever went was Fox for Melee. For example, I usually use the mid-light Falco and the mid-heavy Wario in Brawl. (well, he acts like a mid-heavy) In Melee, I used to use Donkey Kong all the time, but the heaviest I use now is Captain Falcon.

Edited by Kintenbo