Units that make the best/worse Bosses

Robert

I don't think this ones been disscussed before.

Probably, the Baron- uses almost every weapon, no worry about their poor movement, good defense.

practically every boss is one in fe4/5

Worst boss- the pegasus/wyvern

in the ilia route in fe6 and flaer/narshen (not so much narshen) and valter.

even if they have delphi/robe whatnot, easy steal and then mow them down with arrows.

Idoun was ok, but having the boss extremely vulnerable to one of the most power weapons of the game= ohko.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strongest boss: Black Dragon Strong defence and attack power, ide skill, regenerates 40 HP each round, and has 100 HP. Very strong

Weakest boss: Pegasis knight They can be killed easily with bows and wind magic.

I think Valter does have a potiential to be dangerous, even without the arrow blocking shield, with that Spear of his unless you pepper him with Longbows.

I would say the Demon King is one of the worst boss ever. With Sacred weapons, he's so easy to beat. :[

Anything using a bow and only those make the worst bosses, especially if they don't move. I think that Norris guy in FE 9 would qualify as worst boss ever. I don't think he even moved in Hard mode.

Nah, I'd say that shooter boss in book 2 is worse. Most of his stats are zeroes and he's lucky if he can hit you let alone do damage.

my favorite boss -vote for best- is any dark magic user with Luna...kinda almost scary; yeah, least favorite/worst is Snipers or Ballista users...and also I found Ursula to be a pretty sad excuse for a boss overall :mellow: -couldn't really hit or even hurt any units that stepped in her range but maybe I just got lucky with the RNG that game-

Anything using a bow and only those make the worst bosses, especially if they don't move. I think that Norris guy in FE 9 would qualify as worst boss ever. I don't think he even moved in Hard mode.

Marcia in my first ever playthrough of FE9 begs to differ.

i cant get over the fact that he actually MOVED to kill her!

Hmm, they should have a boss as a sniper but with some assistance >_>.

A: On a throne with any possible direct attack spots blocked >_>.

B: Behind a wall you can't cross, constantly warped and rescued by assistant druids >_>.

I'd like to see a boss with the B method implemented.

Best boss: Swordmaster that cannot be doubled and carries a Runesword and other decent equipment.

Worst boss: An archer on a throne with nothing to protect him but the throne's bonuses >_>

Edited by Levin

I wouldn't say Wyvern and Pegasus Knights suck as bosses. Sure, you could kill them with arrows, but its very hard to get in range with their movement and ability to go past any terrain (Arion :S).

The worst bosses are obviously bow units, even though it pains me to say it! ;-;

EDIT: That's a good idea, Levin. :D

Edited by Faval

The boss of 4-1 (a falcon knight) in FE10. She doesn't move unless she's attacked which makes her easy to kill even without bows or wind magic cause of her low defense and hp.

I always find Lloyd hard to kill in FE7, especially in the final chapter when he's supported with Linus.

The boss of 4-1 (a falcon knight) in FE10. She doesn't move unless she's attacked which makes her easy to kill even without bows or wind magic cause of her low defense and hp.

I always find Lloyd hard to kill in FE7, especially in the final chapter when he's supported with Linus.

Oh, I've never played FE10 so... :(

I use the Light Rune for them. Or send the pegasus sisters after them. >:]

Shooter/Ballistician bosses are pretty pathetic. Grigas and that one Book 2 Shooter(ESPECIALLY this one), to be specific. They're helpless once you get within two spaces of them. =(

An Archer/Sniper with a regular bow(no crossbows) that just sat on a throne would be pretty bad too, but I don't think there's been one of those yet.

Oh, I've never played FE10 so... :(

I use the Light Rune for them. Or send the pegasus sisters after them. >:]

No problem. I guess previous falconknight bosses weren't as bad. I agree that enemies with bows are some of the worst bosses. There's nothing worse than a boss that can't counterattack.

FE4 had 3 Falco Knight sisters in the last chapter... there were quite annoying >_< due to their freakish avoid.

And fucking criticals with goddamn Earth Swords >__<

Also, Murdoch is one of the hardest bosses around.

The easiest should be Rifis (lol)

And fucking criticals with goddamn Earth Swords >__<

The easiest should be Rifis (lol)

Murdoch isn't hard >_>. Just bash him with Armorslayers. Most people who say he's hard usually back it up with the fact that he can 1 hit most magic (if not all) magic units.

Lifis... yeah he's easy if you count him as a boss >_>.

Gel of FE6 would've been hard if not for that stupid Light Brand of his.

Edited by Levin

Btw, isn't Denning the only Archer/Sniper boss in the entire series?

There's Norris in FE9 (boss of the ship level where you have to protect the apostle).

In FE10:

Sergei, a bow paladin, boss of 3-10 that only uses bows.

Silvano, a sniper, boss of 3-P but he has a crossbow.

I can't think of any others.

Edited by KSFF2150

It's the capped stats, leadership, Big Shield and Awareness. Oh, and the weapon.

Well, yeah...aside from his luck, which is only 4. :mellow:

Which also really ironic for me...

Edited by Fury

Alvis is hard, but he's manageable.

Celice and Aless attack, get back 3 spaces, in adjacent spaces of Leen. Then heal one of them with Nanna, move to an adjacent space.

Have Sylvia dance, heal the other one, attack Alvis, get back in the same formation.

Rutger/Fir/Dieck/Oujay w/ armourslayer.

Berserk'em and watch them kill each other.

Lifis- capture a thief with no weapon.

can be annoying- I think I accidentally killed him my first playthrough...

I dont really count him as a boss because you are not forced to kill him.