Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I dunno. He was kinda sneaky in his defeat of Yammi.

Plus, you know Yammy's not dead yet. It's a rule: "No arrancar can die without releasing his sword, with the exception of the early early ones in the story."

However, when he does come back, he'll try to fight Urryu. Or he will have already released and try to fight Uryuu. It'll be somewhere in the middle of Ichigo's fight with Uluqiorra.

Also, the fact that they're doing this fight now, only convinces me more that the captains are gonna get their asses handed to them in Karakura town.

Lol. I dunno. He was kinda sneaky in his defeat of Yammi.

Plus, you know Yammy's not dead yet. It's a rule: "No arrancar can die without releasing his sword, with the exception of the early early ones in the story."

However, when he does come back, he'll try to fight Urryu. Or he will have already released and try to fight Uryuu. It'll be somewhere in the middle of Ichigo's fight with Uluqiorra.

Also, the fact that they're doing this fight now, only convinces me more that the captains are gonna get their asses handed to them in Karakura town.

I'm hoping he fights Chad to be honest. The guy deserves a win.

I'm hoping he fights Chad to be honest. The guy deserves a win.

True. Chad has been getting the bum end of the deal for a while. We know he's pretty cool, but the guy just has really bad luck when it comes to his enemies.

yeah, ichigo blocking that cero was total bull, he could barely block grimmjow's so wtf

Edited by Setsuna F Seiei

Different circumstances? Increased power? A very Dragonball like set up? Ichigo can win.

Ulq said Ichigo was stronger than him at certain times a long time ago anyway. And Ichigo's power has increased. So either his peak and low end power are much higher and/or his low end power is higher and he can peak much easier.

His power level is clearly increasing, though. Look at his mask now. And then look at it in it's first appearance. And second appearance. And third. Hell, it's appeared 11 times and the left half continues to get blacker.

But anyway.

Ulq turns out to be a black bat. He gains wings, and his head piece expands to both sides and grows further out. He takes off half the hollow mask with one hit. Since Ichigo is bound to win, you have to question how.

Back to Rukia, she's fighting that guy, who isn't really powerful, but he's spits out soldiers faster than she can handle.

And of course, no Bleach chapter is complete without Orihime yelling Kurosaki-Kun.

Edited by furry bunny

The Hollow form won't completely take over yet.

He's only fighting number 4.

But he just made the other three a hell of a lot scarier.

Oh yeah. And they were scary enough already.

Yeah, but who's to say Ichigo has to fight those guys? His beef is with Ulquorria.

I think he meant for the others. I'm sure Kyouraku'll pull through, and Yamamoto if he fights Barragan too...but Hitsugaya's a goner.

I thought about that too and the only way he can win is if he teams up with others... which kinda ruins a victory.

I agree, and if not that has some sort of super transformation. Even though she'd die in a second, I'd want to see Orihime show some new power or help in some way. :mellow:

I agree, and if not that has some sort of super transformation. Even though she'd die in a second, I'd want to see Orihime show some new power or help in some way. :mellow:

I wouldn't count on it.

orihime could destroy anything, had she had enough malice. What can generate that?

ulquorra killing ichigo.

then she could just reject the fact that ichigo died.

yes, orihime is fucking awesome

orihime could destroy anything, had she had enough malice. What can generate that?

ulquorra killing ichigo.

then she could just reject the fact that ichigo died.

yes, orihime is fucking awesome

Then Ulquiorra would kill Orihime.

After going through incredibly lengthy dialogue about Orihime's psyche.