Bleach

CGV

Well when they show the Vasto Lordes they always show a figure that lookes like Ulquiora. I doubt Nnorita was one though. Or else he would have been an Espada from the start not have to work his way up.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barragon doesn't have a second release, which means that the other two probably don't have them either which means they're both stronger than Ulquiorra's second form in their first form alone. It's possible that this is because Ulquiorra isn't a vasto lorde and Halibel is, which would obviously explain the massive difference in power.

Thoughts?

It would make sense, but I highly doubt it. Why? Ulquiorra revealed that his second form wasn't known to even Aizen. Therefore, it wouldn't even be considered in their rankings.

Also, a Vasto Lorde is defined to be a hollow who has achieved human form. It was revealed quite a chapter back. Yes, Grimmjow's Fraccion was basically piled with Gillians-turned-Vasto Lorde (it was never confirmed, but you can tell by their human forms). The fact that they're all Vasto Lorde doesn't mean they're at the same power level, though. The only Gillian of the "current" Espadas was Aaronio Whateverthefuckhisnamewas.

EDIT: Actually, if I recall, there was one scene where the captains were commenting on how they were doomed if there were more than 5 Vasto Lorde in existance. The next scene showed a group of around 20-ish Vasto Lordes (according to Aizen's script).

Wow, I feel like such a Bleach nerd.

Edited by Eltoshen

EDIT: Actually, if I recall, there was one scene where the captains were commenting on how they were doomed if there were more than 5 Vasto Lorde in existance. The next scene showed a group of around 20-ish Vasto Lordes (according to Aizen's script).

Actually Hitsugaya said the Soul Society was doomed if they had 10 or more Vasto Lorde.

And those 20 hollows were probably only the remaining Espada and some numeros.

Damm, talk about beeing a Bleach nerd. (And a nitpicker)

Barragon doesn't have a second release, which means that the other two probably don't have them either which means they're both stronger than Ulquiorra's second form in their first form alone. It's possible that this is because Ulquiorra isn't a vasto lorde and Halibel is, which would obviously explain the massive difference in power.

Thoughts?

It would make sense, but I highly doubt it. Why? Ulquiorra revealed that his second form wasn't known to even Aizen. Therefore, it wouldn't even be considered in their rankings.

Also, a Vasto Lorde is defined to be a hollow who has achieved human form. It was revealed quite a chapter back. Yes, Grimmjow's Fraccion was basically piled with Gillians-turned-Vasto Lorde (it was never confirmed, but you can tell by their human forms). The fact that they're all Vasto Lorde doesn't mean they're at the same power level, though. The only Gillian of the "current" Espadas was Aaronio Whateverthefuckhisnamewas.

No. A Vasto Lorde has never been defined clearly, nor has any ever actually been seen explicitly (though a few are thought to be them). It is stated that a Vasto Lorde is almost completely human, but this does not mean that any humanoid Hollow is a Vasto Lorde, as several Adjuchas are very human-like. Moreover, Toshiro has stated that only ten would be needed to destroy all of Seireitei, and Aizen stated that his goal was to fill the Espada with all Vasto Lordes, which he right out said was still ongoing (or he would have already made his movies much, much earlier).

Think of it like this; it's stated that Aaroneiro is a Gillian, who can maintain any human form. By your logic, then, a Gillian is a Vasto Lorde, and ten of this particular one could destroy all of Seireitei. You've got to see how out there that is. Hell, this would mean that every single one of their Fraccion were Vasto Lordes as well, meaning that there were actually probably around fifty Vasto Lordes under Aizen's command. And speaking of their Fraccions being Vasto Lordes, think about how Toshiro's words could be applied to Lilynette. Could you honestly see ten of her, or even a thousand, even being capable of stopping Yammamoto?

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Can't we just stick to the fact that all Espada and fallen Espada(besides Aaroneiro) are Vasto Lordes? Or else Soul Society is in deep shit if you count all of Aizen's minions.

EDIT: Forgot about the chapter. XD It was pretty boring honestly...

Barragan is finally dead, the guy lost an arm but i think he could heal it or Orihime'll do it) and we will finally move on to another fight.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Can't we just stick to the fact that all Espada and fallen Espada(besides Aaroneiro) are Vasto Lordes? Or else Soul Society is in deep shit if you count all of Aizen's minions.

Barragan is finally dead, the guy lost an arm but i think he could heal it or Orihime'll do it) and we will finally move on to another fight.

No, I disagree with that. Vasto Lordes haven't been explicitly defined since their inception. If only ten were needed to destroy all of Seireitei, and Aaroneiro was the only one not a Vasto Lorde, none of his Espada would have had any difficulty in defeating their enemies like they did.

I can believe that the fourth and up Espada are probably Vasto Lordes, on account of Ulquiorra's appearance being similar and Aizen banning their use of Ressureccions under Las Noches, but in any event, it's never been stated that they all are.

No, I disagree with that. Vasto Lordes haven't been explicitly defined since their inception. If only ten were needed to destroy all of Seireitei, and Aaroneiro was the only one not a Vasto Lorde, none of his Espada would have had any difficulty in defeating their enemies like they did.

I can believe that the fourth and up Espada are probably Vasto Lordes, on account of Ulquiorra's appearance being similar and Aizen banning their use of Ressureccions under Las Noches, but in any event, it's never been stated that they all are.

I think it's implied that the 6th Espada became a Vasto Lorde...

New chapter!

It's official that Barragan's dead, we learn that he was king of Hollows before Aizen arrived and took over and now we'll see Starkk's fight.

Barragan hated Aizen this whole time. Not really expected. My question is if he was the "King of Hueco Mundo" why is Stark stronger? And I expected Halibel to die before him... Stark never cared for Baragan apparently but I can't wait to see his battle.

So I just caught up to 373.

Barragan's death was lame, how Aizen and Co. showed up in Las Noches was alright, and Stark just may have a shot at going out:

A- In an awesome fashion.

B- Taking somebody with him

C- Not at all.

Where is this implied?

Where is this implied?

Well it looked like he became one when he ate all of those 2nd level Hollow guys (I forgot the name but it's between Gillian and Vasto Lorde) I might be wrong though.

Now for the new chapter:

We see another one of Starrk's awesome moves, we learn his full name and some guy with a black sword stabbed Starrk... Could it be Ichigo...? Or one of the people around the battle? I think it's Ichigo though.

Where is this implied?

Well it looked like he became one when he ate all of those 2nd level Hollow guys (I forgot the name but it's between Gillian and Vasto Lorde) I might be wrong though.

Now for the new chapter:

We see another one of Starrk's awesome moves, we learn his full name and some guy with a black sword stabbed Starrk... Could it be Ichigo...? Or one of the people around the battle? I think it's Ichigo though.

Arrancar.

Can you point out the specific area? I don't remember anything that suggested he became one.

Whilst noone knows for sure, apparently "vasto lorde" is Japenese for "great king of the hollows", which, at the very least, implies that Barragan, the king of Hueco Mundo, is a vasto lorde, as is Stark for being stronger than him.

Arrancar.

Adjuchas, actually. Arrancar are the shinigami-like hollows which are produced through the use of the Hogyoku.

Can you point out the specific area? I don't remember anything that suggested he became one.

It doesn't actually confirm that he did. He eats them in an attempt to become one, but considering his appearance didn't change, I'd guess that he failed to.

Now for the new chapter:

Objection!

Ichigo isn't the kind of guy to backstab people like that. It's not even likely that he is already ready to fight again but if he is he would likely join the fight against Yammi first anyway. But then again I can't think of anyone who is likely to be responsible for this. I guess I will go with Yoruichi. She is the former captain of the assasination squad after all? Any more guesses?

Edited by BrightBow-User

Whilst noone knows for sure, apparently "vasto lorde" is Japenese for "great king of the hollows", which, at the very least, implies that Barragan, the king of Hueco Mundo, is a vasto lorde, as is Stark for being stronger than him.

Arrancar.

Adjuchas, actually. Arrancar are the shinigami-like hollows which are produced through the use of the Hogyoku.

It doesn't actually confirm that he did. He eats them in an attempt to become one, but considering his appearance didn't change, I'd guess that he failed to.

Yes, Adjuchas. That is what I had been referring to.

My mistake.

Now for the new chapter:

Objection!

Ichigo isn't the kind of guy to backstab people like that. It's not even likely that he is already ready to fight again but if he is he would likely join the fight against Yammi first anyway. But then again I can't think of anyone who is likely to be responsible for this. I guess I will go with Yoruichi. She is the former captain of the assasination squad after all? Any more guesses?

I think it was Urahara!

he was a stealth force member and can controll his Spiritual pressure better then Ichigo.

His blade is also kind of black.

It was Shunsui. His right zanpakuto forces them to play a child's game to the death, and this one turns out to be one in which the two of them have to name colors the others are wearing. Stark greatly hurts Shunsui by naming white, but then Shunsui takes off his cloak and, to Stark's great dismay, ends the chapter by calling out the color black.

Also, Ichigo guys? Ichigo? He's like all the way across Hueco Mundo, above the dome of Las Noches. What is he, Nightcrawler?

Edited by Esau of Isaac

It was Shunsui. His right zanpakuto forces them to play a child's game to the death, and this one turns out to be one in which the two of them have to name colors the others are wearing. Stark greatly hurts Shunsui by naming white, but then Shunsui takes off his cloak and, to Stark's great dismay, ends the chapter by calling out the color black.

Also, Ichigo guys? Ichigo? He's like all the way across Hueco Mundo, above the dome of Las Noches. What is he, Nightcrawler?

It was a random guess. XD I thought they were all done the battle already and we were gonna see the battle via flashback. Aw well.

I didn't recognise him at first but after a bit I realised it was just Shunsui. I knew he wasn't dead!

I wonder how many people (and which) will die after all this.

Claiming that Grimmjow and Nnoitra were adjuchas is stupid since that's putting them in the same league as their fraccion. >_>

Except that Grimmjow is already a confirmed Adjuchas, its not a bad thing as its the next best to Vasto Lorde. As far as actual Vasto Lordes, we have none. We also have a craptastic definition of them, hollows in a similar shape to humans. Honestly, if any of them turn out to be Vasto Lordes it may turn out to be Hallibel first, she has pretty much no signs of being a hollow while she is in her natural state. And yes, you can have Adjuchas which are stronger than Vastos. We already have one Gillian who is stronger than an untransformed Adjucha.

Just to clarify, you can have natural Arrancars. They aren't strictly a result of the Hogyoku. It just helps the process along.

Edited by Suichimo

With the whole is Grimmjow and Nnoirta Vasto Lordes I don't think so. I don't think Kenpachi could have beaten a Vasto Lorde. Also wouldn't he have automaticly been made an Espada if he was a Vasto Lorde instead of have to fight to get that spot. Also wouldn't he have been able to beat Nel, who to my knowledge isn't a Vasto Lorde, easily. With Grimmjow I just don't think he is he doesn't seem like he would be.

I do think Ulquiora is a Vasto Lorde we always see him when they talk about them.

I really hope Starrk isn't dead that would suck. He needs some other huge power with his whole split soul thing his Ressurection form is his main form so he has to have something else.

I really want to see Halibel fight though.