Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the King and the Horse chapters, Ichigo's last talk with Hollow Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo mentioned that if Ichigo should any wavering he'd kick him down so quick he wouldn't know what hit him.

So no, he isn't Ichigo's bitch. :P

lol i forgot about that.

GET TO WORK HOLLOW ICHI!

So only Ulq has uncovered this second form, and he kept it from Aizen.

Ichigo isn't scared, though. And that pisses Ulq off.

Orihime arrives and yells 'Kurosaki-Kun!'.

Ichigo dies from a cero through the chest, leaving a hole in the middle of his chest unconvincingly similar to where his hollow had a hole.

Why didn't he do this the first time he appeared?

aizen is all I have to say for that, this time aizen fuck it man you can whatever you want now

There may be one person.

as much as i'd love to see unohana kick some ass, i doubt kubo would please us fans so by letting us finally see her fight

orihime is going to kill ulquiorra I hope, that would be awesome

knowing the type of person she is, although her becoming brutally furious and destroying ulquiorra is possible since her power increases based on killing intent, im pretty sure orihime would be crying over ichigo instead.

orihime is going to kill ulquiorra I hope, that would be awesome

If Orihime managed to kill Ulquiorra in any of his forms, I would assassinate Kubo. True story.

Any takers on who is going to save Ichigo now? Let us all pray he doesn't have a power up sequence and then overpower Ulq.

After reading the chapter, it looks like we're taking another trip into Ichigo's skull.

Also, it looks like Ulu lied. He was the strongest Espada. It seems Ulu's strategy is based on his opponent losing hope and giving up. Like he never wants to finish a real fight. He wants to be able to just kill the opponent.

What would be really fucking awesome, is a double team: Kenpachi and Grimmjow VS Ulu.

And, I'd bet money on Aizen knowing about Ulu's second form. He just doesn't care enough.

After reading the chapter, it looks like we're taking another trip into Ichigo's skull.

Also, it looks like Ulu lied. He was the strongest Espada. It seems Ulu's strategy is based on his opponent losing hope and giving up. Like he never wants to finish a real fight. He wants to be able to just kill the opponent.

What would be really fucking awesome, is a double team: Kenpachi and Grimmjow VS Ulu.

And, I'd bet money on Aizen knowing about Ulu's second form. He just doesn't care enough.

yeah. aizen knows EVERYTHING

I would be surprised if Aizen DIDN'T know.

Though, I still think the most likely outcome is Orihime using her powers to bring Ichigo back to life, and revert Ulu to his normal hollow form. Which Ichigo will take out with his mighty Getsuga Tenshou, which I have gotten extremely bored with.

Can Zangetsu teach Ichigo something else now?

I would be surprised if Aizen DIDN'T know.

Though, I still think the most likely outcome is Orihime using her powers to bring Ichigo back to life, and revert Ulu to his normal hollow form. Which Ichigo will take out with his mighty Getsuga Tenshou, which I have gotten extremely bored with.

Can Zangetsu teach Ichigo something else now?

its sad that ulquiorra was liek

"USE GETSUGA" and Ichigo replies:

"DURRRR I ALREADY PLANNED ON IT CUZ I HAVE NOTHING ELSE"