Hey Humans

(Should had done this when I was still King_Zephiel)

IdounZeph.jpg

All of you are cruel, violent, savages who spend every second of their day killin' each other. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever stop to think about the dragons? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own family issues, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Louise and Lachesis.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with a critical. I'm pretty much perfect. I was general of the Bern Army, and the starter of my hockey team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Fire Emblem people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot dragon chick(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all cruel humans kill each other in FE 6 and 7. Thanks for playing!

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

(Should had done this when I was still King_Zephiel)

IdounZeph.jpg

All of you are cruel, violent, savages who spend every second of their day killin' each other. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever stop to think about the dragons? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own family issues, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Louise and Lachesis.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with a critical. I'm pretty much perfect. I was general of the Bern Army, and the starter of my hockey team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Fire Emblem people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot dragon chick(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all cruel humans kill each other in FE 6 and 7. Thanks for playing!

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Exactly, someone finally understands me. :D

How is she skinny? She's got curves.

No, her waist is about as wide as Zephiel's arm. That's pretty skinny. Not saying she's not pretty and doesn't have curves.

low self-esteem is so attractive lately

Both Idoun and Zephiel have low self-esteem. It's a perfect match in heaven! I mean, Idoun is very emotionless and skinny while Zephiel uses his military might to hide his true feelings!

Edited by Snow_Storm

Both Idoun and Zephiel have low self-esteem. It's a perfect match in heaven! I mean, Idoun is very emotionless and skinny while Zephiel uses his military might to hide his true feelings!

Wow...what a lively match..

I wonder how Zephiel and Idoun's sex life was. Zephiel watching Idoun slit her wrist and go teen angsty must be a turn on for him.

I envision her occasionally taking a dominating role and tying Zeph to his thrown or what not and making him beg to stick it in her...and maybe sometimes she'll take on a more submissive, playful pet role to express...well, how much she loves him...or something...it would be interesting to write fiction with this pairing lol -and it doesn't hurt that Idoun is very cute and Zephiel ain't bad to look at either- :mellow:

In the Fire Emblem 6 artbook, it stated that Idoun is Pro-Anna (Anorexia) and she sticks her finger down her throat. She also use cocaine to control her weight.

Oh yeah.....didn't it also say how despite her high position, Lilina loves to frolic and play in mud. Oddly enough, Hector never tried to break her of the habit. Another fun fact is that Lilina is exactly as big as just one of Gonzales's arms. Weighing at 95 pounds, she's definitely not as heavy one of his arms, which weigh 150 pounds each.

Oh yeah.....didn't it also say how despite her high position, Lilina loves to frolic and play in mud. Oddly enough, Hector never tried to break her of the habit. Another fun fact is that Lilina is exactly as big as just one of Gonzales's arms. Weighing at 95 pounds, she's definitely not as heavy one of his arms, which weigh 150 pounds each.

And..you got this infor from?