My planned GameFAQs thing

Kintenbo

Alright, just to troll or spread unnecessary drama on GameFAQs (there clearly isn't enough of that), I want to make a ridiculous character guide for Fire Emblem 6. It will be hard to stay consistent on average character ratings. Whatever, we'll see if GameFAQs knows how to identify shenanigans.

Roy

10/10

He's the best character ever! Seriously, his stats are amazing, can promote early, and doesn't afraid of anything! He makes Ike look like a wimp. The Sword of Seals is a bit disappointing, though. He'd be overkill if it was good, I suppose!

Marcus

8/10

He's not that great in the beginning, but as he levels up, he's an old man that kicks butt! He's a bit shaky in Hard Mode in the beginning, but still excellent by end game!

Alan

1/10

Total trash, Yodel and Niime are clearly better! His strength is pathetic!

Lance

1/10

See Alan, except his speed and skill are both dismal!

Wolt

9/10

The ultimate starter! His stats start out great! It won't be as great as others by the end, but it's still swell!

Bors

8/10

His movement and stats are overall great! His defense starts a bit low for a Knight, but it'll get better.

Merlinus

10/10

He is the best fighter ever! Seriously, once you use him, you won't stop! He doesn't have much utility purposes, like he had in Fire Emblem 7....

Ellen

5/10

She's alright for a healer, but still not useful! At least she's the best one of the group of healers....which isn't saying much. Oddly enough, she has more defense than resistance.....

Dieck

rofl/10

Hahaha, this guy is one of the worst units in the game! Don't even bother with him! Puny stats everywhere!

Thany

8/10

Her strength is amazing! Everything else is slightly low, but still fantastic! She is slow, but still gets the job done!

Ward

8/10

If you don't mind the oddly low strength for an axe user, you'll find this guy amazing. Everything else about him is amazing, trust me!

Lott

5/10

Meh, high strength, but he's sort of low when it comes to Skill and Defense....

Chad

1/10

ALL THIEVES SUCK AND CHAD IS THE WORST BY FAR!!!!!!!

Lugh

3/10

Blargh, he may have high Magic and Defense, but everything else is horrible! Avoid at all costs!

Clarine

2/10

She may have high magic, but everything else is a disaster! Seriously, what's wrong with her Speed and Luck?

Rutgar

wtf/10

Clearly the worst character in the game! He does his job completely wrong! I don't even have to tell you why!

Dorothy

9/10

Not as great as Wolt, but there's nothing wrong with being not as good as an amazing character!

Saul

3/10

Better than Clarine, but most of his stats are still atrocious. High Luck is the only thing preventing him from being trash!

Sue

7/10

Her strength is very high! She's a bit slow, but everything else is solid!

Zealot

10/10

It's like Marcus, except he joins a bit later! A few level ups and nothing can stop him!

Treck

5/10

His defense is low. The rest of his stats are bad. His resistance is pretty high, though!

Noah

5/10

He's alright, but horse units usually suck. (unless you're Marcus and Zealot)

Asthol

4/10

Better than Chad, but that's about it.

Oujay

10/10

MUCH better than Dieck. He's all around durable and has much higher starting stats!

Barth

9/10

He has a bit low Strength and defense, but everything else is amazing. But it's not as good as....

Wendy!!!!

10000/10

SERIOUSLY!!! She starts out amazing, ends amazing, no way past it. And she starts out level 1 promoted and she still does this!

Lilina

9/10

She's pretty neat, but her Magic is low. Everything else is sky high, except resistance....

Fir

4/10

She's slow, but solid in Normal Mode. She's pathetic in Hard Mode, but not as bad as Rutgar the disaster!

Shin

4/10

His stats suck, but he keeps you from going to the super hard Ilia route. Ilia route=bad! (too bad Thany's too amazing)

Geese

4/10

High Strength and Speed, but everything else is bad. His skill is not nearly as good as Gonzales.

Gonzales

1/10

His only good stats are Skill and Resistance. How can such a big man have such low strength stats?

Klein

4/10

Pfph, who does he think he is, Wolt? Nice try, buddy! Hard Mode is your downfall!

Tate

7/10

She starts out with very solid stats, but causes you to go to Ilia. Use sparingly.

Bartre

9/10

Once again, oddly low Strength, but everything else is jolly good! HP could be better, though.

Echidna

4/10

Ew, definitely don't take the A route!

Lalum

hmph/10

Who cares about these types of units?

Elphin

See Lalum for both things.

Ray

6/10

Meh, he's pretty good in Hard Mode, I suppose.

Miledy

2/10

Gee, how can a Wyvern Rider be so pathetic. She's useless in Hard Mode!

Percival

0/10

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM!!?!?!? His Hard Mode performance is terrible. He might just be the worst character ever!

Cecilia

8/10

Sure, I said I didn't like healers, but she's more of a fighter than a healer!

Igrene

5/10

Well, she's no Dorothy or Wolt, but she gets things done.

Garret

9/10

Now here's a Berserker you can rely on. He beats the stuffing out of Gonzales and Geese! His Hard Mode performance isn't as good, though.

Hugh

5/10

He's worth the cost, but his defense is super low. His other stats are highish, but not Lilina high.

Zeiss

5/10

Tons better than Miledy, but he's still pathetic in Hard Mode. Super low strength....but higher speed!

Douglas

8/10

He's easy to recruit and pretty good, but not amazing.

Cath

9/10

She's quick to recruit and is actually great for a Thief. Outclasses Chad and Asthol easily!

Niime

9/10

She's all around solid, and super durable. She's not that great with staves, though. (where's a person that can heal when we need one?) She fights like a super granny, though!

Dayan

6/10

Not as good as Yuno, but at least he's in the easier route!

Juno

8/10

She's very good, but Ilia is a very rough route.

Yodel

10/10

Where to start with him.... Well, while his resistance is virtually non-existant, everything else is sky high. Enough to easily make up for no resistance.

Karel

7/10

He may be an early joiner, but he's still solid. Definitely much better than Rutgar or Fir.

*ends the shenanigans*

I need some brain wash.....

Merlinus and Marcus? They sound familiar.

They were in Fire Emblem 7. Fire Emblem 7 was a prequel of Fire Emblem 6, and decided to put some of the older characters in it. (Bartre and Karel appear, too)

And I forgot Fa

9/10

She has weakish stats, but she has unlimited uses! ABUSE THE POWER!!!!

They were in Fire Emblem 7. Fire Emblem 7 was a prequel of Fire Emblem 6, and decided to put some of the older characters in it. (Bartre and Karel appear, too)

And I forgot Fa

9/10

She has weakish stats, but she has unlimited uses! ABUSE THE POWER!!!!

Are they all oldies?

Merlinus

10/10

He is the best fighter ever! Seriously, once you use him, you won't stop! He doesn't have much utility purposes, like he had in Fire Emblem 7....

I laughed over this one.

Trolling GameFAQs is pointless. People are desensitized to it. You should troll an actual forum instead.

The only ones I'd do would be a Sonic or Naruto forum, but I can't find any that I'm already banned from. (or will let me validate)

Sophia?

she has a nipple ring. don't ask

One of the greatest magic users in the series. 12/10

Trolling GameFAQs is pointless. People are desensitized to it. You should troll an actual forum instead.

I seen some idiots get upset over obvious trolling.

If people are allow to do troll reviews of Fire Emblem DS, then you should be allow to do a troll character guide.

DO IT FAGGOT!!!

Merlinus

10/10

I thought this was supposed to be a troll post, why you gotta put facts?

I don't think they accepted it.... Oh well, if I don't get anything by tomorrow, I'll bring my shenanigans to the forums. Topic about Zealot being the best character, anyone? (I would say Wendy, but these some of guys apparently DO think Wendy is the best)