Assassin Creed

Judge Judy

What do you guys think of this game?

I think it's awesome ;)

I like how the plot develops and how Altaire's character is exposed to be a gentle guy too when he apologises to Malick.

Ah just the ending...I cant wait to know what happens next!

Edited by Luxord

I actually just started this game a few hours ago. The controls take a bit getting used to, but it seems cool so far. Being the same class as Volke is just badass in itself

The one glaring problem with the game is repetition,repetition, repetition.

The missions you do in the beginning of the game is the same you're going to do till the end.

That and traveling across the overworld is shit because guards always know who you are and attack on site.

Though the combat is awesome and cinematic and the core free running mechanics and story are awesome.

The one glaring problem with the game is repetition,repetition, repetition.

True but killing the guards is so satisfying...when he stabs them through the chest, the screaming and the blood! ^__^

Releases tons of stress...

What do you guys think of this game?

I think it's awesome ;)

I like how the plot develops and how Altaire's character is exposed to be a gentle guy too when he apologises to Malick.

Ah just the ending...I cant wait to know what happens next!

I was rather angered at the shity endig of this game. It litterally ends with Desmond saying "What can this all mean?" after that I proceeded to throw the remote at the screen. and I also agree with the repition of the game. But, once you beat it, you can just replay the missons for fun, so it is okayish.

I was rather angered at the shity endig of this game. It litterally ends with Desmond saying "What can this all mean?" after that I proceeded to throw the remote at the screen. and I also agree with the repition of the game. But, once you beat it, you can just replay the missons for fun, so it is okayish.

Yeah I was annoyed with the ending...but that makes me more eager to play Assassin Creed 2