• 4 - Sigurd and Celice
    • 5 - Leaf
    • 6 - Roy
    • 7 - Hector, Eliwood, and Lyn
    • 8 - Eirika and Ephraim
    • 9 - Ike
    • 10 - Ike and Micaiah
    • 11 - Marth

FE1. I liked FE11 so FE1 is poinless to me. FE2 ia close behind but it's unique; FE1 had two remakes and both of them are better than the original. I still like FE1 and FE2 though .

Edited by luigi bros

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people say FE6 and 8 are so bad I like every FE game. I don't find any of them boring exept maybe Gaiden.

They aren't bad, they're just the worst. I would still like FE8 more than many other games out there right now. It's just not quite as good.

And FE8 was quite easy compared to other titles in the series. Again, not necessarily compared to other games out there right now, but against other FE's.

I don't get why people say FE6 and 8 are so bad I like every FE game. I don't find any of them boring exept maybe Gaiden.

I don't know about anyone else, but I found FE6's characters to be forgettable at best, and the storyline was way too generic to me.

Also, I failed to see how people vote for FE6 to be the worst FE game from people's perspective view as it's(to me) one of the best FE games...

It's just personal opinion. There's no proving anything here. Each person has different tastes.

Sacred Stones, since the Creature Campaign gets old, fast. That, and I felt that despite the dual paths Magvel didn't see too much development of its history...

And getting the bonus characters(that sucked) was boring.

At least in FE6 the different paths had different characters.

Edited by Lex

And getting the bonus characters(that sucked) was boring.

Yeah. I mean, doing the same tower again and again? That got really boring, especially after you could map which units you could bring along for the ride after one run-through of the tower anyways...

I don't know about anyone else, but I found FE6's characters to be forgettable at best, and the storyline was way too generic to me.

I found that FE6 characters are a bit down to earth, which can make them look uninteresting. But that just my opinion. =/

I found that FE6 characters are a bit down to earth, which can make them look uninteresting. But that just my opinion. =/

I agree with this sentiment, as I found some people to be developed very nicely. (Fir? We need more Fir/Noah A support where she stutters and is all 'you're distracting me', people!)

One of the strongest characters personality-wise is the ugliest, kinda strange >_<

Ive beaten from 6 to 9, haven't finished Radiant Dawn and only played half chapter of the fourth. I cannot say anything about those I havent played or finished. The FE game that I liked the least was FE 8 Sacred Stones. I liked FE 7 so much that I couldn't stand a world map, it felt so not Fire Emblem. Anyway I more or less got used to it but even though it has some great characters (Tana <3) that doesn't help if the story is meh. And it is very easy so really I wouldn't play it again as easily as I can play FE7.

Of the GBA FEs, FE8 had the worst character development and plot, not to mention no challenge, limited replay value, etc... stuff that's already been said.

I've found the GBA FEs in general to be kind of boring, although FE7 is my favorite of them.

FE4 was rather boring in the prologue and almost made me drop the game, but I toughed it out and enjoyed everything up to chapter 5 (I haven't advanced past this point yet). Long stretches of nothingness are kind of dull and pointless, though.

You people are suck fe7 was too good!

I am Little Al, and I endorse this post.

That said, FE8... Yeah, two playthroughs and I haven't gotten the will to start a third one.

FE6 wasn't bad in my opinion. And I liked FE10, and I'm waiting for FEDS. (I refuse to call FEDS "FE11".)

FE6 wasn't bad in my opinion. And I liked FE10, and I'm waiting for FEDS. (I refuse to call FEDS "FE11".)

If you can call Monshou no Nazo FE3 you might call FEDS FE11 as well, though.