[Generic Topic here]

Hi.. I'm sorry.. Right now I can't give some long description about myself...

I just beat Radiant Dawn... I know it sounds silly.. but the game caught me very emotionally, and I'm... actually on the verge of crying.. I miss the feelings this game caused me.. It really swept me up..

Sorry to be emo, I'm really not usually like this. It was just such a great game..

I'm Copain (said like Co-pan), I hope to stay around here for a long time.

I always feel fuzzy inside after I finish a FE game. Here's a few things to remember:

We have our own sitcom.

You can pay the Fireman(me) to do whatever for 10,000 gold.

We like foxes, and valkyries.

Feel free to burn the forest down.

If you need a Fireman, just look for the biggest fire.

Fourth Fox was elected queen.

Ilyana ate the king that never existed.

Don't crash through glass windows.

Here in the forest, it is a Vincentocracy. (although right now, it's a NTG monarchy)

Don't change your username to God.

Bianchi and Metal Rabbit are the myths of Serenes.

This is the generic greeting for all newcomers!

From what I've seen, I'll really like this place. And thanks for responding, actually having someone not call me silly makes me feel better.. lol...

Anyway, I guess a more real description is required.

I'm Copain (said like Co-pan). I'm 16

I almost live off games and my computer these days. I watch a lot of Anime, read a lot of Graphic Novels. And such. I like to play against others online, such as Brawl.

and.. yah.. stuff..

Welcome to the forest. You can call me Zephrion, Zephiron, or Zephirion. I'll probably end up constantly switching between those three. It's a long story, and since Fireman loves long stories and going in depth on the smallest of things, I'm sure he'll explain it to you. Or he won't, simply because I said he will. Logic is fun, no?

In the beginning....

there was Zephyr the Light, however his days soon went dark when his evil twin, Zephrion, killed him and took his place. Soon after, Google Adsense ate Zephrion and infiltrated the peace that was Serenes Forest. At last, in a last-ditch effort to save himself, Zephrion merged with his good twin, Zephiron, to form the Zephirion we know today.

I'm clearly off my rocker.

From what I've seen, I'll really like this place. And thanks for responding, actually having someone not call me silly makes me feel better.. lol...

Anyway, I guess a more real description is required.

I'm Copain (said like Co-pan). I'm 16

I almost live off games and my computer these days. I watch a lot of Anime, read a lot of Graphic Novels. And such. I like to play against others online, such as Brawl.

and.. yah.. stuff..

You and I are too similar.

Greetings Copain (said like Co-pan) I'm Lyle Dayek. (Said like Lyle- Dayek) Sorry. It was so easy to make fun of ya. I won't do it again. Welcome to the forest. Feel free to ask any questions when needed.

ps. I like your sig. Thats a great moment in Bleach.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Hello, and welcome to the only forums with trees.

By the way, is your name supposed to be french, or did it just happen to be the french word for friend? I take french class, and I thought it would be soooo much fun!... too bad I just had to get the teacher that I did :( . She isn't really the best...

Oh well! Have fun!