FE7 Thread

Kintenbo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, he's Elibian, and probably around at the time the game takes place. (albeit a young lad of 6 or 7)

rebecca.jpg

Rebecca says......."Do some bending!"

She needs to be careful with that arrow. She might stick it up her ass O.o

So, I guess that means Wil IS canon. (well, it'd be if Wolt was super slow, but his speed is merely average)
I think Lowen is Rebecca's husband. That's why Wolt sucks so much! :D

I'm kidding, Ninji.

Maybe.

Wolt looks like Wil to me, so I think he's the father. Raven forces Lucius to dress more girly then he always is and Lowen is too shy.

Edited by Snow_Storm

This post is full of lies and blasphamy. BLASPHAMY, I SAY!

Does Lowen have long, lovable legs? NO! Is Lowen a cute country girl? NO! Does Lowen ever stick arrows up his butt by accident? NO! Therefore, Rebecca >>> Lowen.

Does Lowen have long, lovable legs? NO! Is Lowen a cute country girl? NO! Does Lowen ever stick arrows up his butt by accident? NO! Therefore, Rebecca >>> Lowen.

Does Rebecca have a sheep on her head? NO! Does Rebecca have a pretty pony? NO! Is Rebecca a royal cook and a total spaz? NO!

Therefore, Lowen >>> Rebecca for not being generic and not being just fanservice. :)

Edited by Beowulf

Does Rebecca have a sheep on her head? NO! Does Rebecca have a pretty pony? NO! Is Rebecca a royal cook and a total spaz? NO!

Therefore, Lowen >>> Rebecca for not being generic and not being just fanservice. :)

Traitor! Get back in the FE4 thread!

Generic you say? How many female characters stick arrows up their butt? Besides, I bet Rebecca can outcook Lowen anyday! Nino believes so!

Generic you say? How many female characters stick arrows up their butt? Besides, I bet Rebecca can outcook Lowen anyday! Nino believes so!

Besides Dorothy, Niemi, Igrene, Briggid, and other female archers?

Also, who gives a damn what a loli thinks?

Win

Is 16 legal? NO.

Also, Nino's 14, iirc.

So, I guess I'm a shota boy..... I want to be an axe user, not a mage........ Plus, I know she's 14, 16 is my age.

Edited by Kintenbo