What's the weather currently like where you live?

Raven

Here in Wet 'n' Windy Wales, the weather is actually very warm and sunny. Currently at 24°C. This is warm and possibly above the average temperature fort around here, yet is nothing compared to the humid temperatures I faced every day back in August 2006 when I went to Orlando on holiday for two weeks...

What about everyone else?

Cold. Actually I'm pretty much always cold no matter what the weather's like unless in the the high 80s. I was just cursed like that.

we had been experiencing extremely hot temperatures and not a cloud in sight for about a whole month, then all this momentum is ruined by a major rainfall and incredibly cold temperatures.....

crazy!

Northern California, Oroville: summer. That means at night you're kept up if the heat gets high enough. And during the day you pretty much don't want to be out in the shade--just go inside some random store for some AC.

Spring and Fall are almost non-existent. It's pure Summer and Winter. Only lately, our rains have been becoming less and less frequent... which sucks, 'cause I love cold weather, especially the rain.

• 2 weeks later...
Hot as hell here in So. Cal...I should go over my friends house seeing how his parents aren't cheap with air conditioning...

I have a fan on behind me as I surf the forums, so it's actually cooler in my house than outside.

been raining all day.

i love rainy days. i get to relax, smell the fresh damp earth, and live through a cool day for a change.

rainy days are soothing to my soul

been raining all day.

i love rainy days. i get to relax, smell the fresh damp earth, and live through a cool day for a change.

rainy days are soothing to my soul

Agrred I wish it'd rain (damn sun)