Something terribly funny

Mufasa

That looks like a pretty poor job of photoshopping. In the bottom row, at the third tile from the left, you can see some crappy borders for a ways. Top-left tile has some crappy borders, as do some more tiles in the top row. And some tiles on the left side of the board have crappy borders too. And some tiles on the right side have crappy borders as well. The In Jail tile looks a bit fuzzy.

That looks like a pretty poor job of photoshopping. In the bottom row, at the third tile from the left, you can see some crappy borders for a ways. Top-left tile has some crappy borders, as do some more tiles in the top row. And some tiles on the left side of the board have crappy borders too. And some tiles on the right side have crappy borders as well. The In Jail tile looks a bit fuzzy.

I think you're missing the point dude.

Well, no. You're missing the point dude.

You're about five years late to the party my friend:

capt.px10410081852.ghettopoly_px104.jpg

Wait, isn't Black Monopoly should have the following:

-Bank Robbing

-Sagging Pants

-Sex with white women

-Crack Cocaine

-Gangs

-Rap Music

-Basketball

-Hos

-Niggas

BTW despite the bad photoshop, I laughed.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Hey, thanks. I forgot to save this last time I saw it.

Advice_dog_go_outside.jpg