Cheapest KOs....

Liz

Well when I use Fox's or Wolf's final smash and lift them sky high, that's a pretty cheap move, but besides that, I've used fox and just gunned the enemy and then smashed them to their death

Getting next to the edge with Ike, grab them, throw them off the ledge, Meteor Smash them to hell. I do this to level 9 CPUs when they start pissing me off and refuse to die no matter what I do.

Getting next to the edge with Ike, grab them, throw them off the ledge, Meteor Smash them to hell. I do this to level 9 CPUs when they start pissing me off and refuse to die no matter what I do.

I hope level 9's are harder this time round.

Much harder, but if they have high enough percent to send them far with a throw, the throw will send them down by the edge, so you can Meteor Smash them. We're talking over 300 percent here, maybe I suck but it takes me forever to get any level 9s other than Jigglypuff flying off the stage easily between 100 and 150 percent.

Being thrown off the side by a guy who sideguards.

Okay before I say what's cheep it's time to let the Brawl technical term genius come out. Sidehog is not an actuall term. It's called edgehog.

Okay I'm approcing this with a Brawl stand point so Marth's FS is the cheepest move, but it get's the job done.

Not even close to cheap, actually. It's simple to dodge, and can kill you with ease in the air if you're confused at how you missed and forget to cancel. Sure, on a stage with nothing to rebound off of, you're either gonna kill or miss completely, but if there are walls and whatnot, they can recover off of them, and keep the sixty percent and go on with the fight.

Also, Marth's FS is rather easy to stop with super armour frames. Granted the percentage increase is there, but still. It's like the recovery off the wall, go on with your day.

Cheapest way I've KOed someone... I think it was when I footstool jumped an Ike, they canceled with Aether, so I just kept countering them away by countering the sword as it came up, that way they would eventually fall to their death. Fun, fun, fun!

Marth's FS is in now way the hardest to dodge I believe. Gannondorf's however, is a bit harder. It's bigger, stuns, and Unlike Marths it won't stop at the edge. However it takes longer, and it as much of a surprise by the time it launches. and while it can hit more people easier, it lacks as much knock back powah.

I once put a CPU on level 1 and with 300% starting life and killed them in 1 shot, sounds pretty cheap to me : /

As for amazing if not somewhat cheap KOs in an official match... I pulled off Ganon's punch in a 1 on 1 match killing the opponent when he was still relatively low on %.

I have in the past sucked people up with kirby and droped to his death and floated up.

haha i used to do that in melee as well, but nowadays i don't tend to use kirby as much.

Also in melee if you do a grab and throw (can't remember which), if done right on the edge of the stage, will send both of you down towards the bottom of the screen. Not sure if its like that in Brawl since i haven't tried that yet.

Another fun one is grabbing someone with donkey kong, and jumping off the edge with them.

Edited by SmartRutter7

Okay before I say what's cheep it's time to let the Brawl technical term genius come out. Sidehog is not an actuall term. It's called edgehog.

Okay I'm approcing this with a Brawl stand point so Marth's FS is the cheepest move, but it get's the job done.

I made my own word. Sideguarding is someone who stand next to the side of the stage on walk-off stages like Green Hill and Flat Zone and throws them off for a quick KO.

I made my own word. Sideguarding is someone who stand next to the side of the stage on walk-off stages like Green Hill and Flat Zone and throws them off for a quick KO.

At first I thouhgt you were talking about those cheap people who just stand on the side of the stage and use one skill.. Like Zelda's B side..

My cheapest KO BY FAR was when i was fighting my friend on wifi and he was shiek and i was toon link. He hit me off the screen but not far enough to kill me. I sat there taking off screen damage as he ran back and forth (he thought my parents called me as it frequently happens when im playing online) and he ALMOST came off screen to hit me because i said to myself "he's totally gonna kill me while im "gone"" I almost gave myself away after a smash ball appeared but i still didnt move. He got it and i freaked because i thought he was gonna LIGHT ARROW me. But instead he ran off screen to me and then i grabbed him and used my backwards grab and he died with ZERO damage. (But i took about 60 off screen damage but it was worth the lols.) As soon as he died my phone rang and it was him saying "DUDE YOU SUCK I WAS GONNA THROW YOU BACK ON THE SCREEN CUZ YOU WERE TAKING UNFAIR DAMAGE! D:" I felt bad for a second......then i laughed at him for 2 mins straight. Sorry for the whole story.>_>

My cheapest KO is also my favorite way to KO because it happens so infrequently and i still manage to do it at least once every time i play (which is less than once a week because i play MaSu's when he comes over or we meet up) Snake+C4= KO FROM GRAVEYARD... yes it's happened before!!! i've died before i could set it off and one of the two people that are fighting to the death just randomly explodes!!! (i've invented spontaneous combustion, yes!!!) they always go "WTF, HOW'D THAT HAPPEN?? THAT IS SO CHEAP!!!" and hilarity ensues... and usually it happens when i'm like "aww i lost now i'm gonna do something else" and then the guys are like "DEATH!!! YOUR C4 KILLED SO-AND-SO!!!" and i go... "oh... really?... THAT'S AWESOME!!!" i yell happy that i caused the spontaneous combusted death of someone... yay fire!!!

• 3 weeks later...

One time I was standing on a box, my friend hit the box and sent me flying with it. I was at 12% but because the box was so far off the stage, I couldn't get back. So I died.