Who do you think the next FE character will be in the Smah Bros series?

luigi bros

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a new lord from a not-yet-released-or-even-programmed fire emblem will get better chances

Wasn't that just like in Mellee[sic]?

yeah, I mean same advertising reasons

Would work too.

Although I think there are characters from other franchises deserving more than Micaiah and such.

coughsamuraigorohcough

He can't seize, Micaiah can.

Because in-game functionalities are a legit reason for a character to be/to not be in a crossover game. >_>

And the whole "Lords only" argument holds no water, since I see people begging for the Black Knight all the time. Guess what? Not a lord. :|

Personally, I'd like to see Sothe in there; he's the perfect character for representing the non-lord classes/characters, in my book.

Edited by The Blind Archer

Sothe would be good. I could easily see SSB4's metagame being controlled by Sothe right off the bat, and it taking a couple years before people can finally agree that Geno and Billy Hatcher are better.

Long ranged Light Sword attack, that one that results in the Light Magic....

Projectile, also.

Well I only played 6, 7, 8, and 10, so there might be a difference here, but Roy's Sword Of Seals used a long-range fire attack (though it was still treated as a Sword attack) and Ike's Ragnell used a long-range Dark magic attack (again, still treated as a Sword attack) but both Roy and Ike are only able to attack with their swords directly in SSB.

Well I only played 6, 7, 8, and 10, so there might be a difference here, but Roy's Sword Of Seals used a long-range fire attack (though it was still treated as a Sword attack) and Ike's Ragnell used a long-range Dark magic attack (again, still treated as a Sword attack) but both Roy and Ike are only able to attack with their swords directly in SSB.

Roy's Sealed Sword was more of a big explosion on impact in SSBM, and I'm not sure about Ike.

Leaf's Light Sword should "throw" the magic from afar, like the Charge Shot, or stuff like that.

Sothe would be good. I could easily see SSB4's metagame being controlled by Sothe right off the bat, and it taking a couple years before people can finally agree that Geno and Billy Hatcher are better.

I can see Sothe making it in with Micaiah as a Sheik/Zelda clone. Down special would switch between the two. I think the Black Knight would be good, but he seems too heavy and slow to be a playable character. Maybe a boss? And I've always thought Ashnard would be a great boss for SSE if they make another 1-P mode like that.

Sothe and Micaiah could be a character such as Popo and Nana just that this time you can play with wich ever you want.
I can see Sothe making it in with Micaiah as a Sheik/Zelda clone. Down special would switch between the two.

I just had that same idea :o

I think the Black Knight would be good, but he seems too heavy and slow to be a playable character. Maybe a boss? And I've always thought Ashnard would be a great boss for SSE if they make another 1-P mode like that.

BlackKnight would be a good Assist Trophy IMO. His movement is too limited.

Never played FE9 so I can't say anything about Ashnard.

Slower than Bowser?

Of course. Bowser is SO ZETTA FAST!

In my opinion he's fast for a heavy weight.

Yeah, Ike's movement isn't to slow, just his attacks. He has a crapload of wind-up for every attack, so he stalls a bit before attacking.

But the Black Knight would have to be much slower than even Ike. So probably even slower than Bowser. Uggggh! But he would be a cool assist trophy.

I bet they'll give Roy his own moveset if they release another SSB. People seemed to like him more than the others who got cut for Brawl.

King Leonidas From 300, Final Smash would be him kicking all opponents into a random pit of death.

Edited by Erk23