Do you feel bad...

Gatrie: Guns Blazing

Once, I Got busted for theft and spent a few months in Juvie. There was a twelve year old kid there, I was sixteen. He talked to me all the time, but I never talked to him. I just sat there listening to him talk. I'm friends with a lot of younger people. My wife's 2 years younger than me.

When a kid about 2-5 years younger than you wants to be your friend, but gives off that serial rapist aura so you tell him to go away....do you feel bad afterwards?

I do. But I dont wanna get raped.

Wait wait wait. Are you saying that you're afraid kids younger than you are gonna rape you? Cuz I've never felt that...

How's a person who's 16 years old going to give off...

Oh, yeah. Silly me, forgetting date rape drugs exist. :rolleyes: But I don't quite have a very active social life, so I don't really feel uncomfortable around younger people.

Well, maybe they seem like a serial rapist because no one wants to be their firend. You could be the one to keep him from becoming a serial rapist.

I never befriend kids no matter what the situation. They're too annoying. And I always wind up wanting to beat the crap out of them. The little snots.

I really really don't care what vibe people get from me if it's something unfounded like this. If a twelve year old kid who isn't so annoying I want to tear my face off wants to be my friend, why would I reject them? I'm not a rapist, am I? >.O

I guess the important thing as to whether you should feel bad or not is, what exactly did he do to give off the "rapist" vibe?

Maybe he's bigger, and looks meaner.

Menacing, perhaps.

When a kid about 2-5 years younger than you wants to be your friend, but gives off that serial rapist aura so you tell him to go away....do you feel bad afterwards?

i know who your talking about. and i have to say I also feel bad for him.

Ho, what? So a kid came to you who looked like he might rape you? I completely misunderstood that XD

So he would be 16-13 years old? I can't really picture a rapist at that age ._.

I think I'd feel bad, yeah. After all, you left him in the cold because of the 'vibe' he gave you, from what I understand >_>

Wait what?? how does a younger kid give off a serial rapost vibe??? I don't get it... I would understand that you feel that the vibe comes from you, but from a younger kid... I just don't get it. What kind of kids do you know? :mellow:

Wait what?? how does a younger kid give off a serial rapost vibe??? I don't get it... I would understand that you feel that the vibe comes from you, but from a younger kid... I just don't get it. What kind of kids do you know? :mellow:

That is what I am thinking O_O