So now that the spamming is over...

Cynthia

Yeah to be honest I know a LOT of people are going to treat me differently now that I've revealed this information, which I expected. I even anticipate some people avoiding me altogether.

Don't see why they should, guess some peoples natural reactions are to stay away from things that are "different"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that's the obvious conclusion, yes. If you aren't a female in the internet, chances are you've just become 85% less interesting right off the bat.

Another thing I tried to get people to listen to. Female worship is too prominent on the internet, and I think it's a little stupid that girls get let off easy by the male popular simply because of their gender. I think we've all noticed it before.

You joined 1 day before I left...

Well, I did look around for a few days before I joined, so I becamoe sort of familiar with a few members atittudes. Yours included.

Edited by Erk23

My point proven...

Why should you change even my NAME just because I'm not physically female? Obviously I chose this name because I like to be called by it. So please just continue calling me as you always have.

That's me being neurotic. I wish for sarcasm tags for my birthday.

Whatever, cause you're my friend. And I don't just make people friends unless I'm serious.

Is the forest the gathering of everyone who has or knows someone with a fucked up life

Hey, my life is going swell! Even if I can't understand how the whole Moles, Molecules, and Grams stuff works as far as Chemistry is concerned.

I don't exactly remember that but I do remember doubting that you are female...

Ah it was someone else then. Well either way you shouldn't have assumed I was male either. It's rude either way. I still hope you'll all refer to me as "she," or "her," as I prefer it due to my identity, and it would be more respectful towards myself. As I show a good deal of respect to a majority of you on a regular basis, and I'd hope you shall all treat me as if nothing is changed, as nothing really has.

Another thing I tried to get people to listen to. Female worship is too prominent on the internet, and I think it's a little stupid that girls get let off easy by the male popular simply because of their gender. I think we've all noticed it before.

It's a perfectly understandable effect, however.

Most gaming/nerdy communities have a shortage of female members and a large amount of horny, ronery male teenagers. The results are obvious.