So now that the spamming is over...

Cynthia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Cynthio, wear that penis and be proud.

Destiny Hero, I can't help but notice that your troll-fu has improved as of late.

Congratulations, man. I'm looking forward to seeing your new stunts.

Does it really matter that you are a transgender? I think not.

In my brother's dreams, it does. One got arrested in a dream of his once. My brother was in a wrestling match with some WWE and TNA folk, and one of the wrestlers did something bad. While he was trying to deny it, my brother's "lawyer" (I don't think our family even has a lawyer) said "Yes you did, there's a transgender in the audience!".

Point I'm trying to make, my brother needs to be less prejudiced and lay off on watching wrestling.

Just to clarify, I don't like to be referred to as "male," I'm really not comfortable with being referred to as such.

Yes if you want to be blunt about it, I'm a cross dresser...

Hey, it makes for some mad cosplay.

:/

Just to clarify, I don't like to be referred to as "male," I'm really not comfortable with being referred to as such.

Come on, you know you're a dude! Besides, would YOU want to be the one giving birth?

Come on, guys, we need to raise Cynthi@'s self-esteem.

You are male there's no 2 ways about it.

Come on, you know you're a dude! Besides, would YOU want to be the one giving birth?

I think we should raise your self-esteem. Aren't you going on about how ugly you are?

With all due respect, just like most males won't really feel comfortable with referring to a biological male as a female. You'll do well if you brace yourself and carry that cross on your back. It's part of the price of your choice.

D-Hero...just stop.

I'll just refer you as Cynthia then, is that alright with you?

Just stop right now before you really offend someone. In fact, it might even be too late.

You are male there's no 2 ways about it.

Actually there is, considering I won't be in the near future.

Secondly, no I'm not sexist, I just prefer to be female. It's a mental instinct, and one that I stick with.

No one cares if YOU don't care how other people feel, but that doesn't mean you should be disrespectful and asinine about it. This is half the reason I didn't say anything.

Why bother. He is stupid. A good joker to entertain SF members.

There's a limit to my tolerance.

You're feeding him.

Well ignoring him didn't work.

Why bother. He is stupid. A good joker to entertain SF members.

But in a way, joker can be annoying too.... >.>

Just stop right now before you really offend someone. In fact, it might even be too late.

You know he's a troll and doesn't really care about that, right?

Secondly, no I'm not sexist, I just prefer to be female. It's a mental instinct, and one that I stick with.

No one cares if YOU don't care how other people feel, but that doesn't mean you should be disrespectful and asinine about it. This is half the reason I didn't say anything.

i wasn't saying you were, I was saying D-Hero was, if it was me you were talking about.

With all due respect, just like most males won't really feel comfortable with referring to a biological male as a female. You'll do well if you brace yourself and carry that cross on your back. It's part of the price of your choice.

this. I'm going to refer to you as a him, because you're a guy.

It's because you didn't say anything this happened. If you said your male from the start none of this would have happened. Your Male so what can you, unless you wanna be a transy, but that's your choice