Magical CC

20 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Jackie chan
    • Jet Lee
    • Bruce Lee

None because I go for Tony Jaa

He's not Kung Fu :mellow:

Anyways, Bruce Lee, maybe the best guy there is.

Honorable mention for Samma Hung

Chuck Norris

You do know Bruce Lee kick his ass many times in his movies? Hell, Bruce Lee was the only reason why people noticed Chuck Norris.

Jackie Chan will my favorite because he mixes action and drama with comedy and silliness. Yeah, so his acting skills may be a bit crap but he made up for it in his moves.

Actually, Jackie didnt use a real martial art, his fighting come from immitate and performance acting...

But I was talking about Tony Jaa :mellow:

Anyways, Jackie use Kung-Fu more on two movies, that were both Drunken Master

Chuck Norris

*facepalm*

Jet Li is my pick because he's an amazing fighter. In The One, even though his fighting skills were enhanced, he fuckin' owned everyone! I agree that he has the worst acting skills out of the three though.

You could say the same about Jackie Chan.

The difference between Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee is that Jackie's fights are funnier, while Bruce makes fun of his opponent, sometimes, and his mannerims are (intentionally or not) funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie Chan, since the guy has like more than a dozen awesome movies to watch, all of which I can sit through pleasantly no matter how many times I've seen it before. The fights are always all extremely well-choreographed, and they're often also funny to watch as well.

Bruce Lee is better if you want a more serious movie, with some real classic kick-ass factor.

And Jet Li's movies are usually more fantastical, as of late. I must say that even though he and Jackie Chan weren't the main characters, they both did well in the newer Forbidden Kingdom.