Decide the fate of the forest!

The big question:  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should VincentASM "hack" the forum to increase the maximum postcount?

• Yay
    • Nay

This is probably going to be the first and last time I do something silly like this.

Chances are nothing is going to happen. Even if something does go wrong, I've saved a backup of the forums as it was a few minutes ago. However, the risk is still there.

Basically, 8 million or so posts isn't cool enough. We need to aim higher and break the cap. So, what will it be :?

Is there really a substantial point to doing it? I mean sure it would be neat, but wouldn't it be a pain in the ass if the forums did crash? Maybe not. I put No, but if other people want to do it, or there's some other reason, go ahead.

Is there really a substantial point to doing it? I mean sure it would be neat, but wouldn't it be a pain in the ass if the forums did crash? Maybe not. I put No, but if other people want to do it, or there's some other reason, go ahead.

No there isn't ^^;;;

However I'm just kind of curious- in the scientific sense. Kind of akin to FE ROM hacking. Of course it doesn't really matter to anyone else if I corrupt my FE ROMs.

That said, I'm just going to alter one little value, which I'm confident it won't cause any problems.

Anyway, this poll is half-serious. If people don't want me to try, I won't do it.

YAY!!!!!

lets do this.

better to feel regret of doing something than have a wish to have done something

Heck. Why not? What have we got to lose but this sacred forest on which we hold all our vast memories as one big happy family.

I Don't Think Anybody Will Ever Have 8Million Posts Even During

Their Entire Life Time Unless The Were To Be On Everyday All Day. But If You Do Unwittingly

Want To Do It And Destroy The Forest, Then By The Love Of All Things Soft And Cuddly Do It.

I'm in the mood for a nice blood bath but personally the post count should stay factual and not be a lie, like the cake