'nother topic

Freohr Datia

=oooooooooooooooooooo

I read Lyle's name in my Biology book!!!

Or I think it was Biology... I don't remember where I saw it either... =/

Dangit my hiccups are back.

=I

I want more to say but I'm at a loss for words! D=

um....... hello! =) I'm a happy little girl (literally little, I could almost be a dwarf! D=). I'm also a bored little girl and is trying to entertain herself. Ima wierd little girl.

You know what I do to cute dwarf girls?......I buy them fake houses with fake kitchens so they can fantasize about having a real house!

Uhm...can I go to calcutta now? .....Please?

... imaknow...

Play a game.

Everyone tells me this and my answer's always the same...

If I'm allowed to play then I'd be playing by now. But that's now a lot, so... I gots no entertainment from video games =(

I know who you are doi' XD

imaknow do you? You better

Oh, there's small girls in my school! Some of them are adorable! There was this one in my Geometry class last semester. Her voice was adorably squeaky, too!

I can get squeaky if I want... But not normally will I not be squeaky...

You know what I do to cute dwarf girls?......I buy them fake houses with fake kitchens so they can fantasize about having a real house!

stupid Barbie... =/

I grew up a tom boy... never liked Barbies except maybe for up to 2 years old...

I am kinda girly though...

Lol. I used to have GI Joes, The male Barbies with guns and equipment that wouldnt stay unbroken. I was once a stupid child, I am glad I changed since eight days ago....

Lol. I used to have GI Joes, The male Barbies with guns and equipment that wouldnt stay unbroken. I was once a stupid child, I am glad I changed since eight days ago....

lol misread it for a minute! Was that the plan?

Gosh... so.... many.... quotes...

btw I found out from my doctor that I'm somewhat too short for my age XD Does that make me a dwarf? or at least like one?

If you're proportionate, you're not a dwarf. (in other words, big head for your body, super stubby arms or legs for your body, so on and so forth)

If you're proportionate, you're not a dwarf. (in other words, big head for your body, super stubby arms or legs for your body, so on and so forth)

lol I hope I don't have a head too big!

um... no I don't gots anything like that...