DeSu

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like hunting foxes.

but she's a girl so 70% of the forest will mindlessly side with her because her gender icon is pink! BUT DO NOT FEAR, YOUR BLACK BRETHREN WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE

Flame the defenseless to gain points! Gain enough points and you can start a Bonfire( combine flames with another poster for triple damage)!

BUT THE BAWWWERS CANT POST HERE OR THE TOPIC WILL BE CLOSED

you dared have a party without me?

YOU IMBECILES! MAY YOUR GENITALIA SHRIVEL UP AND FALL AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY

I give this flame a 4/10. It lacks sophistication. The use of all caps makes people take you less seriously. Also, you need be more intelligent in your attacks. Analyze your enemy, find the weak spots in their posts, then utilize that to your full advantage.

I give this flame a 4/10. It lacks sophistication. The use of all caps makes people take you less seriously. Also, you need be more intelligent in your attacks. Analyze your enemy, find the weak spots in their posts, then utilize that to your full advantage.

GearsofWar7-1.jpg

Hmph...you call that a flame,a fag like you couldn't even flame a loser like Destiny Hero.

This flame is unorignal. This format has been used for years and is obsolete. It would have trouble offending a 5 year old.