Eirika vs. Ephraim

CT075

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Eirika
    • Ephraim

Most people say Ephraim, but since Eirika's faster 90 percent of the time, (As well as having a higher base skill and a higher resistance growth) I think that she's better. Although Sieglinde (I think that's the lance) is better in my opinion.

Edited by Camtech075

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sieglinde is the sword.

Siegmund is the lance.

to remember, kinda give the names a gender. Sieglinde sounds like a girl's name, so it belongs to Eirika. Siegmund sounds like a guy's name, so it belongs to Ephraim.

Sieglinde is the sword.

Siegmund is the lance.

to remember, kinda give the names a gender. Sieglinde sounds like a girl's name, so it belongs to Eirika. Siegmund sounds like a guy's name, so it belongs to Ephraim.

Sieglinde and Siegmund were both men, uncle and nephew I believe, according to the Older Edda. :o It's as if a sword was named Ashley or something. Still a guy's name.

Ephraim beats out Eirika on average comparing all of their stats. Also less gullible.

Sieglinde and Siegmund were both men, uncle and nephew I believe, according to the Older Edda. :o It's as if a sword was named Ashley or something. Still a guy's name.

Ephraim beats out Eirika on average comparing all of their stats. Also less gullible.

Orson says hi.

i meant how they sounded, silly!

Sieglinde sounds like some sort of linda name

Siegmund sounds like some sort of edmund name

Could we really call that gullible when it wasn't really a "how could you NOT see that one coming?"

Who expected that to happen, really?

I figured it out as soon as Ephriam was like "lol like guiz de says der might be a traitor here".

I find Ephriam's to be more fun, but it seems that the general concensus is that Eirika's is better.

TBH, I'm kinda surprised if that's true. I far prefer Ephraim's route thanks to my Arena abusing ways! ;D

Most characters are either 20 or 20/20 by the time we meet Eirika in Jehanna.

Cormag ALWAYS kills Valter on my watch! ^(^_-)>

Ephraim is easily the better one of them. He has more raw power, fast enough to double pretty much anything, much better defensively, better affinity, and his Prf weapon has more might that gets multiplied by three _and_ doesn't get WTD when it is effective.

Ephraim is better then Eirika in every way as a unit aside for stat caps in their second tier. Eirika is pretty much a sword master and Ephraim is awesomeness with a spear so yeah its pretty simple.

As for who I like more it's still Ephraim Eirika is just kinda boirng...though she gets points for being kinda cute