Hello everybody

yaoman

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Which FE games did you play? And what other non-FE games do you play?

I've played Fire Emblems 6,7,8, and 9, and I'm currently waiting for the American release of FEDS, I'm really excited to play it! I wish i could read Japanese so i could play some of the earlier FEs like Thracia 776 (which i hear is really good)

I'm a big fan of pretty much all RPGs, but my favorites are turn-based.

People on this site are so friendly :)

I've played Fire Emblems 6,7,8, and 9, and I'm currently waiting for the American release of FEDS, I'm really excited to play it! I wish i could read Japanese so i could play some of the earlier FEs like Thracia 776 (which i hear is really good)

I'm a big fan of pretty much all RPGs, but my favorites are turn-based.

People on this site are so friendly :)

You could play FE2-5 using the English translation patches unless you're against emulation.

yaoman, were you by chance on the FEPlanet boards?

oh and hi

Hello :) Nope, I've never been on those boards before

You could play FE2-5 using the English translation patches unless you're against emulation.

I definitely will when I get my good computer back, the hard drive crashed and I lost everything. And now it won't even turn on :( where can i get the patches for 2-5?

Hello Yaoman! Welcome to the forest!

I'm Aphrodite, Chaos Incarnate and goddess of love, born from the sea!!!

I definitely will when I get my good computer back, the hard drive crashed and I lost everything. And now it won't even turn on :( where can i get the patches for 2-5?

you can find a list here.