<Cower>

TrenchcoatPixie

Gosh, this site is big. o.o Um, hi everybody! I'm totally new to fandom, but I've been a huge fan of the FE games for years (6-10 currently!). I'd like to get a chance to talk with folks about these totally choice games, but I'll probably be way too shy but to lurk and make very occasional snarky comments or overlong theorycrafting posts (sorry ._.) before I remember that thinking that much about things like the Kilvas economy makes me a HUGE DORK and I should shut up already.

I've done a bit of fan art; I might post some of it in the creative works section if I work up the courage. Other than that I will see you around!

My name is Waha Kife. Don't call me by my screen name, or I will cut you down. Remember to call me Waha Kife. Whenever you quote me, be sure to change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Do you understand yet? Depending on how you treat me, I can be your worst enemy or your best friend.

Welcome to the forest. Coward. If anyone calls me a harmless Knife, I will cut them down too.

My name is Waha Kife. Don't call me by my screen name, or I will cut you down. Remember to call me Waha Kife. Whenever you quote me, be sure to change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Do you understand yet? Depending on how you treat me, I can be your worst enemy or your best friend.

Welcome to the forest. Coward. If anyone calls me a harmless Knife, I will cut them down too.

he's just a harmless Knife!

XD

welcome to the forest, TrenchcoatPixie~! I am Aphrodite, Chaos Incarnate and goddess of love, born from the sea!