Am I weird or just stubborn?

I'm DETERMINED to abuse Lagdou Ruins on Hard and actually Cap EVERY STAT with EVERY CHARACTER, and max out EVERY weapon level even to fill the bar for S Rank when that character already has an S Ranked Weapon.

I kinda felt like I wanted a challenge and I also wanted to abuse everything to it's maximum. The Draco Zombies can still be a pain even on Hard with 20/20 characters, but they rarely actually kill anyone (in which case I reset, which puts me back at Floor 1).

I just will not claim to have TOTALLY beaten SS until I have every character maxed out in every possible way imaginable.

That said, I still need to finish it, barely 5 characters are maxed out at the moment.

I had the same feeling except I didn't really care if I max every weapon level.

I was nearly finish maxing out everyone until I accidently spilled water on my game catridge. It erased all data, but it still works. I never had the will to start over again. :[

I had the same feeling except I didn't really care if I max every weapon level.

I was nearly finish maxing out everyone until I accidently spilled water on my game catridge. It erased all data, but it still works. I never had the will to start over again. :[

Damn, that was unlucky. I can imagine the frustration.

If someone (intentionally) damaged (and caused the deletion) of any of my FE Save Data, I really couldn't be held accountable for my actions afterwards. :angry:

It's pretty easy to get back there though if you turn off animations and skip cutscenes, I just get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of watching Cormag lancing an Elder Bael over and over and over again! ;D

Otherwise it wouldn't take me half as long.

i actually have done this only not in hard mode...(it was normal mode) and i maxed out even the hidden characters...it is very time consuming but i did this within waiting rooms and such lol

i actually have done this only not in hard mode...(it was normal mode) and i maxed out even the hidden characters...it is very time consuming but i did this within waiting rooms and such lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

At least I won't be alone when I'm locked up for being insane. :P

I've already done it once on Easy, but I wanted to get it done on Hard as well. o.O

And yes, it is boring, but it feels good when you can send a (previously) pathetic unit into a battle and watch them slaughter loads of enemies that would previously have OHKO'd them.

You can't do that normally to all characters, wait a sec, you can, if you don't like the stats the character get when leveling up just restart the whole Ladgou Ruins and remember each step yuo make, witch is REALLY hard, I only almost maxed out a few characters like Ewan, Natasha, Marisa, L' Arachel and Rennac.

I did this already. In my last playthrough and I still have the savestate. But I got a bit fed up of this game after that, I'm not touching it again up till now. -_-

I did this already. In my last playthrough and I still have the savestate. But I got a bit fed up of this game after that, I'm not touching it again up till now. -_-

I'm already sharing that sentiment and I still have to pull myself away from Far Cry 2 and Fire Emblem : Shadow Dragon to finish it.

Still, no rest for the wicked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, I'm working on this too.

I had an old file that I beat like 2 years ago, so one random day a few days ago I decided to max everyone.

Sadly, 3 of my characters died (L'rachel, moulder, Innes), but other than them, I have 23 characters 20/20 and my Eirika has maxed everything except con and move

Edited by AzNK890

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this game sometime in 2007, and I played it like a maniac for months. I have a save file which I have played for over 300 hours, honestly. I maxed everyone's levels and stats (except Myrrh's, who has maxed stats at level 14; I used stat boosters). Myrrh's Dragonstone has 30 uses left. I've maxed everyone's weapon levels.

I never got the Light Brand, but I have two Wind Swords. I've found two Swiftsoles besides the ones in chapter 15. I have about 900,000G and I gave some of my magic users body rings (Lyon's CON is 19!). Myrrh's Dragonstone has 30 uses left.

I've got about 70% of the Supports. I'm almost done with this game.

My manual says that for all units but one, the maximum level is 20. Is this true? Because my Myrrh is the only one who hasn't maxed her level.

I'm DETERMINED to abuse Lagdou Ruins on Hard and actually Cap EVERY STAT with EVERY CHARACTER, and max out EVERY weapon level even to fill the bar for S Rank when that character already has an S Ranked Weapon.

I kinda felt like I wanted a challenge and I also wanted to abuse everything to it's maximum. The Draco Zombies can still be a pain even on Hard with 20/20 characters, but they rarely actually kill anyone (in which case I reset, which puts me back at Floor 1).

I just will not claim to have TOTALLY beaten SS until I have every character maxed out in every possible way imaginable.

That said, I still need to finish it, barely 5 characters are maxed out at the moment.

Sorry, you are being stubborn.

- You can't EVERY single stat on every character, I almost did with L'Arachel nearly capping defense(She had 17 of DEF).

- You can't get S rank with multiple weapons, I guess only Athos from FE7 can.