Just two more playthroughs until Ashnard!!!

Have you gotten all the support convos for the support library? You could do a stat transfer playthrough if you haven't done one already. Have you taken everyone to endgame at least once? Have you played hard mode? There's not much else I can think of. Play through the game without trying to do anything special and you might come up with something.

Edited by KSFF2150

i applaud to the fact that you've played the game 13 times!

BRAVO!!!!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!!

maybe do a peggy and brothers runthrough, and aboose of the triangle attack for the final chapters!

So, for my 14th playthrough I was thinking doing a Swordmaster Runthrough.

Ike (Locked to Swords)

Mia

Zihark

Stefan

Lucia (:()

and then for my 15th, I could do a Flying Playthrough.

Marcia

Jill

Tanith

Ulki

Janaff

Reyson

Haar

Neasala/Tibarn

He meant characters that all have the same hair colour as each other.

So then it would have to be a blue hair playthrough or a playthrough of one hair color that doesn't include Ike. Now that I think about it other then Ike who else has blue hair?

So then it would have to be a blue hair playthrough or a playthrough of one hair color that doesn't include Ike. Now that I think about it other then Ike who else has blue hair?

Lucia, Geoffrey, Nasir, Mordecai, Ranulf and Naesala?

Zihark and Mia, maybe, but theirs is more purple than blue.

Edited by Bananas

Zihark, Lucia, Geoffrey, Mordecai, Ranulf, Nasir and Naesala. If you wanted to make the team a little bigger you could add purple hair which is just Ilyana, Mia and Largo.

Edited by KSFF2150

I think I need 2 more games too. Or maybe one. I lost count alittle while back.....

Speed runs. Ike Solo.

lol thanks for the advice. Think I'd do that after chapter 19 after I drive off the ravens. I don't feel like brawling against Naesala.....

Edited by Blaze340

lol thanks for the advice. Think I'd do that after chapter 19 after I drive off the ravens. I don't feel like brawling against Naesala.....

On my first run I didn't talk to Naesala or kill him and I beat the chapter fast. It was a while ago so I don't remember how.

Try a ultimate character run for your 15th playthrough. Use the best characters in every class, so you have an amazing Trial Map file to play with Ashnard.

BTW, congratulations on playing through 13 times! Even I, and I love PoR above all other games, cannot stand to play it that many times.

Going green hair would give you Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, Sothe, Nephenee, Muarim, Stefan, Devdan and Elincia.

...More green haired people than I thought.

Isn't Soren's hair dark green too?

I know that there is a shade of green so dark that people often mistake it for black, and I wonder if Soren's hair is that shade.

Or if it's just because of... oh, nevermind...