Favorite Cuisines

Herr Wozzeck

All right, so what are your favorite Cuisines that you eat throughout the world?

Personally, I'm a huge fan of Indian cuisine (Asian!Indian, not American!Indian) since they just seem to do a great job of working with spices, even if the typical Indian dish is meat dropped in a tub of spices.

Mexican food! Nothing like good beef enchiladas.

I'd actually have a better appreciation for Mexican food if American restaurants didn't serve their Mexican dishes with sour cream. I honestly can't deny an occasional taco, though... :)

I'd actually have a better appreciation for Mexican food if American restaurants didn't serve their Mexican dishes with sour cream. I honestly can't deny an occasional taco, though... :)

I don't like sour cream on anything, really. I usually make sure there isn't any on it.

I'm part Italian so I'm sick of it, I'm part Hispanic so I'm sick of that too

I like Japanese alot. I do love fine dinning.

Nice steak, lobster, fresh fish all of that.

In all honesty I like Italian food. Biscotti for breakfast, spaghetti alla carbonata, fruti de' mare for lunch or dinner.

Food is an art so I have high standards XD

I don't know, hard choice, I love them all.

Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, American, Indian and last but not least... Mauritian (without being too patriotic)

I'm always open to new cuisines.

Edited by SantaBlah

Probably the cuisine of my own province. Nothing better than a good old fashoned poutine with spruce beer and a scrumptious maple dessert. We also have excellent smoked meat, bagels, ham dishes, pea soups, meat pies and many, many more.

I also take a liking of Italian and Mexican cuisine like a lot of people here, with some Greek recipes here and there. I'm not really a fanatic of Oriental cuisine, though I do like Indian cuisine's spicy foods.

Finally, I do enjoy some European alcohols like Irish cream, vodka, a bunch of anise spirits and some Germanic bitters.

This is gonna be a long post. :]

I like the local dishes of Cincinnati (Naturally), the Midwest in general, the South in general, and the Southwest in general, for the US of A. I like/love Mexican food. However I'm not familiar with much of anything else farther south in the Americas. Then there's Spanish, French, German (Especially Bavarian), Italian, Italian again, Greek, Belgian to an extent, Irish, and English cuisine. Alsatian and Welsh are my favorite-favorite from Europe though (Welsh cakes FTW). I'm not that familiar with food from the Nordic countries or the eastern part of Europe. For Asia there is Japan, China, India, and Thailand as my favorites. The Middle East consist of delicious win. I'm not too thrilled with the dishes I've tried from Sub-Sahara Africa, and I'm assuming that Australians eat kangaroos and lizards.

All in all, I'm a big fan of food.