Who's the best Holsety inheritor?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Arthur
    • Sety
    • Corple
    • I don't pass Holsety down
    • I don't even get Holsety

Who do you like to pass Holsety down to?

Arthur and Sety are good but I've found Sety better than Arthur because of caps. I've passed it down to Corple once but he didn't even level up.

Sety. As fun as "Holsety on horse" can be, extra +5 MGC and +8 are nice IMO. Not to mention that Levin/Fury is my favorite pairing for Fury (I'm not basing this from stats or the lolHolsety, I meant story wise). >.>

Edited by Nanna

Corple is trash.

Arthur lacks Pursuit (only one Pursuit Ring around, so sorry) and has a crappy class with shitty bases/caps. (And before anybody says that it's balanced by the fact it's mounted - no, it isn't. See Master Knight.)

Sety is a Sage with Pursuit. He is clearly the superior choice for all your overkilling needs. And, as anybody who has played Seisen more than once or twice knows, this game is all about trampling and overkilling your enemy with kids generated via eugenic studies.

Arthur since early Holsety is great. I don't give a damn about Sety's additional 8 SPD from his stat caps since I ALWAYS END UP WITH A SETY WHO'S SPEED GETS CUT IN HALF!!! >_>. Best SPD I've gotten on Sety thanks to this is 22, Arthur's SPD >_>.

You've been cursed IRL, I swear.

Edited by Finn

I voted Arthur even though I have never had a Levin!Arthur. Early availability pluss that Arthur is not bad with Holsety and has a horse makes this usefull, though I imagine it might me troublesome to pair Levin with Tiltyu. Sety I usually give Holsety because it is overkill and overkill is fun : D

You've been cursed IRL, I swear.

I agree. Some good stuff happens and then I get hit with bad shit. I'm probably not gonna attend college this semester either -_-

That must be one annoying glitch. Do you have any idea what causes it?

Nope... I thought it may be a bug in the translation patches I've used but Vincent says that the glitch happens with unpatched roms too. Others (Nanna, Finn) claim they've never encountered that glitch >_>

Anyway, here's 1 Sety that's an example of this:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8586/setyws3.jpg

The sad part is that this is the best Sety I've ended up with. Least it wasn't another 15 SPD Lvl 30 Sety >_>

Nope... I thought it may be a bug in the translation patches I've used but Vincent says that the glitch happens with unpatched roms too. Others (Nanna, Finn) claim they've never encountered that glitch >_>

I've never had it happen either. I have had some weird things happen though.

Celice had 40,000 gold then in the next chapter. I can't remember the others right now though.

...O.o

Wow, you are lucky (unless you say that he has 50,000 G before).

Glitches I encountered with are the common ones, such as Sylvia's Defense Sword and unmounting Selis. >.>

Wow, you are lucky (unless you say that he has 50,000 G before).

Oops I forgot part of the sentance. Celice had 40,000 gold at the end of a chapter and 50,000 the next.

Why do I have this feeling that the "I don't even get Holsety" option is only there for me? I accidentally clicked "I don't pass Holsety down" though but I actually never got it. Is there an Unvote option?

In any case, I'd say Sety is the best person. I never had Levin!Sety in FE4 but in ch 4x of FE5, he is absolutely awesome with it.

Oops I forgot part of the sentance. Celice had 40,000 gold at the end of a chapter and 50,000 the next.

Then you are lucky.

In any case, I'd say Sety is the best person. I never had Levin!Sety in FE4 but in ch 4x of FE5, he is absolutely awesome with it.

You might want to ask TheEnd (aka Finn) for a screenshot of his Levin!Sety. 83

I lost my old savestates. >.>

Arthur is the better choice for maximum efficiency. Tinny is shit either way, but Arthur is only bleh without Holsety, while Sety is still very good with Claude or Noish as a father, and he can use staves, and Fee actually improves if Noish becomes her dad over Levin. Mounted Holsety also gets a lot more action than unmounted Holsety.

Edited by Mekkah

Arthur is the better choice for maximum efficiency. Tinny is shit either way, but Arthur is only bleh without Holsety, while Sety is still very good with Claude or Noish as a father, and he can use staves, and Fee actually improves if Noish becomes her dad over Levin. Mounted Holsety also gets a lot more action than unmounted Holsety.

I've been there with Noish as a father. My Sety was bad stat-wise at lv 30. But the Fee was great.

I don't think this is a glitch. Checked that out with Binary and the original game. Every character got money when I moved on to a following chapter.

Usually it's only 2,000 or 3,000 G. Never 10,000 G.

Since pretty much no one plays ranked, I'm not sure if that's true.

The sad part is that this is the best Sety I've ended up with. Least it wasn't another 15 SPD Lvl 30 Sety >_>

What was his Speed when he joined? Since the base Speed for a Sage is 15 o__o

Plus doesn't Sety have just over 100% Speed growth with Levin as his father?

Usually it's only 2,000 or 3,000 G. Never 10,000 G.

It may have been 43,000G to 50,000G now that I think about it.

Well his base SPD has always been 30 for me.

That's unusual I think only the Gato character starts with a maxed stat(s).