If I were to watch an entire anime on youtube... which one should it be?

Metal Rabbit

Your opinion  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you recommend?

• One Piece
    • Full Metal Alchemist
    • Death Note
    • Bleach
    • Cowboy Bebop
    • Other (post it)

I don't watch anime. It's not that I dislike it, its more that I never got into it.

Now in a months time, I'll have endless hours to piss away on my computer, so I decided I wanted to watch an anime to see what I've missed out on...

If you've got a suggestion, plz meet the criteria:

-It should be finished (one piece is teh exception)

-Lots of action and or lots of lols, but not too heavy on romantic crap

If you haven't seen Deathnote, then I reccomend it. It's short, and epic. Bleach is good to. But it's long and not finished. Plus (Besides Naruto) It has the most amount of fillers of any anime I've watched.

Trigun is good to. And it's only 27 episodes. It's hard to find Deathnote.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

You've seen Kanon, so I'm going to skip suggesting that. I suggest Death Note, since it's quite short, and usually filled with action and finishes at the end of it's series two.

Just read FMA, the anime messes it up. You can read it online. (Not sure if I'm allowed to link to the scanlations)

FMA was one of the best animes I've ever seen, but hey, that's just me.

Since everyone else seems to be screaming Death Note, might I suggest D. Gray-Man? It's got a good amount of Action and is very funny. The only downside is it has 81 episodes and is still going, so that might put you off watching it... Regardless, it's something worth checking out, watch a couple episodes and see if you like. Definetly watch up to Episode 8...

Just read FMA, the anime messes it up. You can read it online. (Not sure if I'm allowed to link to the scanlations)

Yes, you can link to it. ^^

I watched all 169 episodes of Bleach on youtube, only way I can watch anime. I would advise you to watch Tokko, it's only 13 episodes it kicks a ton of @$$ and it has tons of blood.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my recommendations:

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gantz (lots of action and some nudity)

Elfen Lied (LOTS OF BLOOD)

Naruto (you can laugh on how crappy the whole plot is and there's some action)

Boogiepop Phantom (psychological thriller)

DEATH NOTE PWNS

School Days (the final chapter PWNS)

Some of these aren't that long. Naruto's the exception

Edited by Blacklist Nº1

• 2 weeks later...

FLCL is only 6 episodes, is enjoyable to watch and actually has a damn good english dub that has been uploaded. I'd suggest that.

Out of the ones up there, I'd think you would like One Piece and Cowboy Bebop the most.

It's animation on crack. A kid meets some girl who runs over him with a Vespa and hits him in the head with an electric guitar, eventually prompting a robot with a tv hor head to pop out of aforementioned kid's head. In the first episode. It's all pulled off nonchalantly somehow, and it's just fun to watch. Also there's a high-school girl in it who's a year away from legally qualifying as a pedophile.

Miscellaneous: Light Yagami is a douchebag.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

Light Yagami is the protagonist, the guy who finds the death note. He is a douchebag of the highest caliber.

L is some genius detective who tries to find the person using the death note. L looks as emo as anything, but he's alright, I suppose.