Shut up about Oreo

Erk

We got a new Oreo cookie, not a god. Oreos are not a saviors who are going to solve all of our problems. The President of Oreo company is not nearly as powerful as people think he is, and the power is very overrated. Oreo Congress controls everything; the Oreo President does not. Everyone keeps freaking out thinking we're all saved from shitty cookies.

The one who is going to "solve" everything is YOU. YOU are the Americans, and you can solve problems by not being Chips Ahoy, Low Fat Milk drinking Hobos.

Edited by Erk23

I like Oreos, but they really creeped me out back during Halloween times when their filling was all orange and stuff, not to say that I judge by the color of the filling I mean, I know they still taste the same (which could be why I'd rather have Chips Ahoy instead of Oreos; more variety).

So yeah, the company has been promising a bunch of stuff, but I really don't think it can deliver. It's gonna let us down and do another mint flavored Oreo (which taste surprisingly good) and I'll go back to eating Girl Scout Cookies by the box load.

Not that I think it'll do a bad job, at least not as bad as Saltines.

Saltines aren't that bad either, but the ones without salt just don't deserve to exist.

I like Oreos, but they really creeped me out back during Halloween times when their filling was all orange and stuff, not to say that I judge by the color of the filling I mean, I know they still taste the same (which could be why I'd rather have Chips Ahoy instead of Oreos; more variety).

So yeah, the company has been promising a bunch of stuff, but I really don't think it can deliver. It's gonna let us down and do another mint flavored Oreo (which taste surprisingly good) and I'll go back to eating Girl Scout Cookies by the box load.

Not that I think it'll do a bad job, at least not as bad as Saltines.

Saltines aren't that bad either, but the ones without salt just don't deserve to exist.

I love how 100% serious you are XD

Oreos are nasty to me.

Oh come on, just because it's not the most attractive thing to eat doesn't mean they aren't good! They're ALRIGHT, so sure; the commercials are milking it for everything it's worth by saying it's 'Milk's Favorite Cookie', but guess what? Milk has been having affairs with pancakes and donuts to coffee and hot cocoa! They lie, but that's what companies do! You can't blame it if the brain dead media watching fun lovers at home vote online for their favorite cookie, but that just goes to show how much Americans can't do well with pressure and calories. It's too much.

And then Americans turn right back around being the most hypocritical scumbags on the face of the planet, "Ya'know, I don't like Oreos that much. Dem might have been good, but I'd always rather have a normal cookie. I wouldn't even call an oreo a cookie if you know what I mean, more likes a sammich."

Oreos have faced enough prejudice for the last time, and it can either end in two ways:

Bad: Little kids are allowed online to vote for cookies after being lied to, Oreos win, no new flavor.

Good: This.

Oh come on, just because it's not the most attractive thing to eat doesn't mean they aren't good! They're ALRIGHT, so sure; the commercials are milking it for everything it's worth by saying it's 'Milk's Favorite Cookie', but guess what? Milk has been having affairs with pancakes and donuts to coffee and hot cocoa! They lie, but that's what companies do! You can't blame it if the brain dead media watching fun lovers at home vote online for their favorite cookie, but that just goes to show how much Americans can't do well with pressure and calories. It's too much.

And then Americans turn right back around being the most hypocritical scumbags on the face of the planet, "Ya'know, I don't like Oreos that much. Dem might have been good, but I'd always rather have a normal cookie. I wouldn't even call an oreo a cookie if you know what I mean, more likes a sammich."

Oreos have faced enough prejudice for the last time, and it can either end in two ways:

Bad: Little kids are allowed online to vote for cookies after being lied to, Oreos win, no new flavor.

Good: This.

FUCK YOU.

Aww, but you failed to rebut my post! I just got done saying that the outer color of the cookie makes no difference, it's the creepy orange or green or god forbid that crappy chocolate oreo filling they tried to sell before!

There was a crappy version of that, once? I guess I lucked out when I got the wonderful kind! (likes the chocolate filling)

Mmm, Oreos taste good, by the way, that stuff of them being our saviours is stupid, they still taste good though.

PS: I hate milk and Oreos taste bad with milk

PPS: Everything taste bad with milk exept chocolate milk.