• cricket
    • bowling
    • curling
    • swimming
    • track/field
    • tennis
    • wrestling
    • boxing

Which sport is the most boring to watch. If there's a sport I missed that could get some votes, let me know. I'll add it to the poll.

Edited by Urvan

My opinion is racing, although golf and *gasp* football *gasp* place near it. Seriously, I think I'm the only person in America who doesn't like to watch football.

Seriously, I think I'm the only person in America who doesn't like to watch football.

Actually, I agree with that sentiment, although most of those team sports except basketball are kind of boring anyways as you have to wait for the good play, and that sometimes takes too long...

Why the fuck isn't wrestling on there?! That sport is horrible to watch!

Eh, yeah, racing is a pretty stupid sport to watch. And now he's on lap 45, 46...

That's better, but why add boxing? What's not to love about two guys beating the shit out of eachother?

Edited by Delmud

Eh, yeah, racing is a pretty stupid sport to watch. And now he's on lap 45, 46...

Oh, didn't think of that. Is there wrestling on TV?

That reminds me, I should put boxing on there too.

That's better, but why add boxing? What's not to love about two guys beating the shit out of eachother?

Erm, depending on which style of wrestling you take, those two bolded phrases contradict each other.

Erm, depending on which style of wrestling you take, those two bolded phrases contradict each other.

You don't want to watch wrestling. It looks like the wrestlers are gay. The singlets don't help either.

Wrestling is staged, boxing is not.

You've got it backwards.

Edited by Delmud

You don't want to watch wrestling. It looks like the wrestlers are gay. The singlets don't help either.

Which kind of wrestling? Amateur? If yes, then I agree.

Aside from the occasional boxing match, I actually don't enjoy watching any sports. NASCAR is particularly painful to watch. Aside from the occasional crash, it's just a bunch of guys driving in circles. It's doubly worse because my stepfather watches it and he gets so damn excited and loud. One time he started cheering really loud because his favorite driver was in the lead. Normally this would have been business as usual, but one of my friends happened to be visiting on this occasion. I was so embarrassed.