Which FE should be made into an anime?

Which FE should be made into an anime  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Dark Dragon (i no this exists but they never finished it)
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery (book 2)
    • Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Sword of Seals
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Radiance
    • Dawn
    • FE isn't anime material...

give your reasons, if thats not much of a hassle. ;)

IMO PoR deserves its own anime. Its story is the most complete even if its a little cliched, plus its the most recent and most popular of the bunch.

Edited by myrmidon3

I dunno if they should even make a Fire Emblem anime. I mean they're perfect as video games. I'd be too worried they'd screw it up. That's a major reason to why I don't watch the Tales of Symphonia anime. I'm too scared they'll screw it up.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Since I've only played the second half of the FE games, I'd say PoR. Due to Ike's massive popularity from being in SSBB, I'd say it could work in American audiences. Of course there is also RD but... I personally thought its story was overdrawn. I'd say RD could be a continuation of PoR.

Edited by Knife

I dunno if they should even make a Fire Emblem anime. I mean they're perfect as video games. I'd be too worried they'd screw it up. That's a major reason to why I don't watch the Tales of Symphonia anime. I'm too scared they'll screw it up.

I added a "none of the above" choice to your liking

But you should really reconsider. I recommend watching the fire emblem OAV, I believe its a very smooth transition from game to anime.

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say it isn't anime material. I just think it would be better to keep it as a game. Maybe they could do an original story for the anime with a center around the Fire emblem. Or something like that.

Well... in order to do an Anime they'd have to focus the cast. Which would alienate some fans. No game can completely use EVERYONE in them, its too much cast (except maybe FE8). Each game has a core set of cast that you get early that'd work to follow with the rest of the cast being single ep type deals.

FE9 would have to focus on the Greil Mercenaries most (Ike, Elincia, Mist, Soren, Titania, the brothers, Gatrie, Soren, Rhys, maybe Mia) with some focus on Geoffery and Lucia later on. FE10 would have a similar focus set probably bringing Marcia, Kieran, Brom, Nephenee, and Devdan in. Most of Part 1 being the Dawn Brigade. FE7 would probably focus on the starting groups of each lord (Lyn: Sain, Kent, Florina, Wil. Eliwood: Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, maybe the Fighters. Hector: Oswin, Matthew, Serra.) FE1 not sure how they'd do it, but if they tried once they can try again.

I voted for FE6, FE7, FE9 and FE10.

They would most likely implement the support conversations (more than one, maybe), for example, Eliwood and Ninian will have their support conversations which will result in them getting together and producing Roy, in turn creates a new series.

I believe the best are PoR and RD. Although there is one fatal flaw in FE that makes it hard to be converted into an anime: too many characters. Especially in RD. 70+ characters! I'll be impressed if they can actually pull of an RD anime still....

I would love to see them all, especially the games that had no supports as it would really add to character developement. fe 10 would be awesome for the same reasons (and fe 9 kinda goes with that). Plus I loved the two episodes of the other fe there was and so wish it was finished.

I voted for a Sword of Seals/Blazing Sword one, and a PoR/Dawn one (I've yet to play Dawn even though I own it). Those games (well, at least Blazing Sword and PoR) had the most impact on me, something Sacred Stones failed to do for me.

I'd want them to be totally accurate though.

• 3 weeks later...